Nu moosic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he selling the music? I don't think it's advertising, just sharing.

I listened to the first couple of minutes and it was pretty cool. Not my style of tunes though.

Not my style but there's a few funkzie parts esp when old dirty breaks in. What software you using? I used to use "Zulu" and "Acid pro 7" but then I got a set of pioneer DDJ-S1 decks with Serato software wouldn't go back! I'll post some mixes up if you don't mind..

I generally run on CDJ 1000's but did this mix on a mates set of 2000's which are the most equisite pieces of equipment I have ever seen. Writing new Tunes in ableton. I love that ol dirty mashup.

@grannieannie; I know the rules and I am most definitely not advertising. Just Sharing the Love.

I generally run on CDJ 1000's but did this mix on a mates set of 2000's which are the most equisite pieces of equipment I have ever seen. Writing new Tunes in ableton. I love that ol dirty mashup.

@grannieannie; I know the rules and I am most definitely not advertising. Just Sharing the Love.

No worries, sorry didn't mean any disrespect. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back