woma + blackhead cage heights.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leighroyaus

Reaction score
since both these species are terrestrial, would a 1200 long x 600 wide x 310 height enclosure be sufficient? and instead of using a basking globe due to the 310mm height, a reptile radiator panel as a basking zone at one end of the cage.

cheers

leigh

yup i think it would be okay , a little more height would have been better. like 45 .
because it duznt have a lot of height u could use the plastc fencing as a climbing thing .

All our cages are 300mm high x 900 deep. It mimics a crevice so the snake can retreat to the rear of the cage to seek privacy. I am sure that the animals behaviour is much better when they have privacy rather than being "in your face" all the time.

I have mine in 4x2x2s and the height is wasted with the woma but the black head likes to wonder around at night and I always catch her hanging off the light cage.

yeah, my womas are currently in 49cm heigh cages, and always find them hanging off the lights at night...

throwing up between the 1200x600x310 or more 1200x600x490 with a basking shelf under the light (the carpets are in 1200x600x650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back