Disgusting people!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swan91

its people like this... seen in this video that deserve to be locked away.
I know a fair few of the reptile keepers on APS have been robbed and its never a good thing. To have these beautiful animals in the hands of these greedy individuals, its sickening.
Here is some CCTV of the robbery of a Blue and Gold Macaw in a melbourne pet shop
I am happy that these people didnt have the nerve to touch the Albino olive in there.
[video=youtube;E12S26L1h3A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E12S26L1h3A&feature=player_embedded[/video]

if you skip to the end you can see the news report on the robbery

ams05 the birds not for them, these guys are junkies, some one has been in the shop and taken a liking to the patriots and just paid these guys a couple of hundred dollars and they get there drugs for the night

ams05 the birds not for them, these guys are junkies, some one has been in the shop and taken a liking to the patriots and just paid these guys a couple of hundred dollars and they get there drugs for the night

Do you know this for a fact?

While it's a terrible thing regardless, I'm far more concerned for the bird then what I would be for the snake if they stole that instead...

There is another thread on this already from Amazing Amazon. Let's hope it all works out.

Wow! idiots! Hope police were called within minutes of this hitting the air! Hope they're caught and prosecuted! Scums!

How clever are they? Showing off the car and an unusual trailer to the cctv camera, then parking in plain view of it the whole time :rolleyes::lol: One wearing a dak hoodie (and sitting in front of the camera for ages without it on) and the other wearing hi-vis reflective clothes :lol:

Talk about dumb and dumber :rolleyes: It took them so long and so much traffic went past, its a wonder they never got caught? They looked so obvious?

Hope the guy gets his bird back, it is awsome..... surely someone must recognise the ute and trailer? and the 2 goons?

Lets hope!

Apparently it was a stolen car and trailer.. Either way, when the car turns up, the prints turn up, and Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels will turn up... hahahaha.

How clever are they? Showing off the car and an unusual trailer to the cctv camera, then parking in plain view of it the whole time :rolleyes::lol: One wearing a dak hoodie (and sitting in front of the camera for ages without it on) and the other wearing hi-vis reflective clothes :lol:

Talk about dumb and dumber :rolleyes: It took them so long and so much traffic went past, its a wonder they never got caught? They looked so obvious?

Hope the guy gets his bird back, it is awsome..... surely someone must recognise the ute and trailer? and the 2 goons?

Lets hope!

****.. They are lucky they didn't go after the snake, there are some crazy nut jobs deffendings snakes these days (me for one). Also, isn't it illegal to display reptiles in petshops as it is meant to be illegal to comercially sell them???? Or are those laws just for NSW?

Also, isn't it illegal to display reptiles in petshops as it is meant to be illegal to comercially sell them???? Or are those laws just for NSW?

I always thought this myself though I was recently in a shop that had numerous herps on display. However, I am in no way implying that this shop was offering animals for sale.

****.. They are lucky they didn't go after the snake, there are some crazy nut jobs deffendings snakes these days (me for one). Also, isn't it illegal to display reptiles in petshops as it is meant to be illegal to comercially sell them???? Or are those laws just for NSW?

I think you'll find it's NSW laws... Victorian laws are different...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back