Easter.....what are your plans for the long weekend.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be doing the final move of my gear, I am now officially a Roman :shock: I prioritized and moved all my snake kidz first lol Sooo funny, left all the crystal and knicknacks but moved all my snakies first ;) sooo now I am left with the rest of my stuff to move :) sheesh what a way to spend a long weekend ;)

I will be doing the final move of my gear, I am now officially a Roman :shock: I prioritized and moved all my snake kidz first lol Sooo funny, left all the crystal and knicknacks but moved all my snakies first ;) sooo now I am left with the rest of my stuff to move :) sheesh what a way to spend a long weekend ;)
Gee Crystal, Try Not To Have Too Much Fun ;)

i'll be working, spending time with my grandmother and hopefully buying some presents for draco for easter i hope he like them and i will have a nice treat for him as well.

I will pretend to be the easter bunny lol then wake to excited little boys that will over dose on chocoalte and go hypo and then i will spend the rest of the weekend picking up tiny bits of pretty foil! fun! lol :p

1171.jpg

camping/herping/fishing :D

injecting a chicken with chocolate, making a rabbit have sex with it then hoping for an abundance of choccy eggs.

I would usually go camping/4WDing, but noooo work is making me work Saturday :(
Its so **** I haven't been for a camp/4WD in so long...:(

So bummed someone beet me to hunting for a rabbit!!! Ha ha camping will be out because everyone loves to so to packed.. Thinking BBQ every kind of meet we can get in a bunch or different marinade.. Mmmm various meats :p

Sweet nothing for me I'm not going home, have no family within a 1000km radius. So I think I will watch 5 seasons of sliders and stay in my pjs all day :)

Cheers Brenton

Lol sliders! I was supposed to be getting that from a friend a while ago. What a blast from the past!

we'll we have actually had eater a week early. Because of whats happening with DD, i can't see 2 minutes in front let alone another whole week.
We got the family together and had a big easter egg hunt. Adults and kids really enjoy it and even though we we count how may eggs we hide, we always seem
to come up about 2 dozen short.. no doubt over the next month we will find them. Happy Easter to all and i hope its a safe one

Lol sliders! I was supposed to be getting that from a friend a while ago. What a blast from the past!

Yep it goes good:) but I hate how they finished season 5 no one knows what has really happened.

Cheers Brenton

we'll we have actually had eater a week early. Because of whats happening with DD, i can't see 2 minutes in front let alone another whole week.
We got the family together and had a big easter egg hunt. Adults and kids really enjoy it and even though we we count how may eggs we hide, we always seem
to come up about 2 dozen short.. no doubt over the next month we will find them. Happy Easter to all and i hope its a safe one

Why do you hide Easter eggs that's what mr Easter bunny dose!

Cheers Brenton

Heading up the mountains on Friday to go Moto riding with a few mates then back to Sydney Saturday morning an heading to the Golden slipper to drink some and win some and last but no least Sunday,Monday heading up to Terrigal with the boat for a big session of fishing. Bring on Friday!

Will be volunteering with the animals so fingers crossed not too many sad stories and plenty of cute cuddles and no bites :)

Why do you hide Easter eggs that's what mr Easter bunny dose!

Cheers Brenton[/QUOTE]

Not sure, just been a tradition for as far back as l can remember. When i was a kid, the WHOLE family joined in. Cousins, aunties, uncles.. the works. counting, we would have had probably 20 kids and 50-60 adults.. it was as big as family christmas..
Now because of family seperation, blames for accidental deaths and sickness. We just have our immediate family. My 2 kids, hubby and I, brother and sister, mum and sister inlaw with her 2 kids.
It's still great !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back