meet up and sausage sizzle for aps memebers friends and family in may

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

suzpect

Reaction score
hey all ive seen alot of talk in groups and threads that people are looking for new friends that are into reptiles and so on, so in may im going to put on a bbq in a park centrel to the people that want to attend.

it will be a good chance to meet aps memebers and talk about our hobby,

friends, partners, kids all welcome

ill cook and supply the sausages and soft drink

sausage and bread $2

can of soft drink $1 a can

reply on here if you in or send me a pm

from
suzpect

This thread might be abit 'suzpect',but I might turn up and some on here that I know might turn up too.

lol, nothing suzpect about this thread just a chance for everyone to meet up and have a chat about our hobby only reason for money on food is to cover costs of it instead of everyone bringing bits and peices

i think alice springs might be the most central since i live in WA and ur in QLD lol

Ok so the location is Kings Park Perth.
This should have been in the brissy keepers group.

it is i made the group brissy herpers 3years ago out it on here for more publisity, i wish it was at kings park i love that park my whole family is in perth

snowman n little monkeys yous can organise it in perth ill organise it here in brissy :)

Perhaps we should try and organise a whole pile of these, on the same day but at least one in each State? Then we can more or less all have a BBQ together? lol

as a rule of thumb, all attempts ad APS meeting in Brisbane, have really not gone well (from a numbers view point) the most I know of was about 15 people turned up.

APS Brisbane are all slackers :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back