Football

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake-Supplies

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity,
Football is back.

What team do you go for and why?

I was a Collingwood supporter, my family is all Collingwood so thats who I grew up with.
I then became older and wiser unlike my family :p and now I go for the Western Bulldogs.

Reason:
Well, nobody hates the Bulldogs...
Maybe because they feel we are not a threat, but I like to believe it's because we are battling side, who has up untill the last few years, been a strong contender just never got to the end, the underdog, the hard working side that always put's in their best effort. The team that doesn't rub in the opponents face when we have a big win.

That's my type of team.

I have been a strong cats supporter all my life since my dad convinced me it was my team at about 4. I am a fan of the doggies as well backed them both last week and now I'm like 40th in the tipping comp :)

Cheers Brenton

Bombers! And what a bloody close game it was last week!

My entire family are Collingwood supporters and I'm proud to say I was influenced by my mums best mates daughter and haven't looked back since.

It's already shaping up to be an awesome season this year. Will be some real epic battles along the way!

I hated the Cats earlier on, but I think they've earnt their bragging rights. I now have a bit of a soft spot for them. I wouldn't care if they win a forth flag, but hopefully not before my Mighty Saints do something!! :lol: I've been saying that since I moved to Victoria and wanted them to win the 97 Grand Final! Every year I say "this is the one!!"..... but it never has been. Close, but no cigar :)

I've liked the Saints. Full of characters, underdogs for quite a few years, wooden spoon extraordinaires. It'll happen, 2012 will be the one ;)

I hated the Cats earlier on, but I think they've earnt their bragging rights. I now have a bit of a soft spot for them. I wouldn't care if they win a forth flag, but hopefully not before my Mighty Saints do something!! :lol: I've been saying that since I moved to Victoria and wanted them to win the 97 Grand Final! Every year I say "this is the one!!"..... but it never has been. Close, but no cigar :)

I've liked the Saints. Full of characters, underdogs for quite a few years, wooden spoon extraordinaires. It'll happen, 2012 will be the one ;)

sounds like you go for everyone.

Last edited:
i realy beleive that carlton will start to shape up to be a good team this year, wont pick them for a flag but i pick them for the top 4 cats will not win the flag ither this year much to my disapiontment. they realy need to get new tallent on the team quick because there a team of old farts now :) (my team) hahahahah

I am a card carrying St Kilda supporter. Through thick and thin. Though I am getting a bit antsie because my Future package hasn't arrived yet.

Collingwood!!! when i met my ex the only thing his family cared about was what football team i went for... after 5 years it rubbed off now i can admit it i am a one eyed excuse yelling collingwood supporter... it helps they have players like dayne swan mmm

Just out of curiosity,
Football is back.

What team do you go for and why?

I was a Collingwood supporter, my family is all Collingwood so thats who I grew up with.
I then became older and wiser unlike my family :p and now I go for the Western Bulldogs.

Reason:
Well, nobody hates the Bulldogs...
Maybe because they feel we are not a threat, but I like to believe it's because we are battling side, who has up untill the last few years, been a strong contender just never got to the end, the underdog, the hard working side that always put's in their best effort. The team that doesn't rub in the opponents face when we have a big win.

That's my type of team.

I hate the dirty dogs :), and that was even before I found out Julia supported them.

I might cop some flack here... Bur I'm a proud NRL fan! Can't stand watching AFL, it is sooo boring!
I go for the Canterbury Bankstown BULLDOGS baby!!! :D

football......one bloke helping two bloke but their heads up three bloke ar ses.....

i can't say i like football.

thats not football its areial ping pong in real football you not allowed to use hands. Why dont they get an original name like force em backs, same thing really. Why do you get a point if ya miss how do you miss when you kick it out of your hands after you pull your socks up, why do they always do that, and why is it called a try in rugby shouldnt it be called a succeed, why dont they have four goalies near the four big sticks, and how many people do you have on a field youd have to be catholic to have enough kids to fill a team sheet, is that so everyone in Victorian schools gets a turn at lunchtime, really its not even a ball balls are round not oval and they should roll and bounce evenly, why do half the platers where singlet sleeveless garments or is that so we can see there tough man tattooes, its a game not a catwalk

Did someone say pies Mmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back