E BOOK Problem

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

I REALLY need help with submitting my E Book.
I sold something on Saturday (31st), went to put it in my book on Sunday (1st) wouldn't let me.
So I put it in the book using 2nd and in the notes explained the transactions was on Saturday etc
Now , I cannot submit my book.
Keeps telling me to confirm my details etc

Is the problem because I did not submit my book before I put stuff in the new year 2012/2013?

If so, what am I going to do?

This is extra stress that I really do not need at this time...

Thanks dicky, still not working. Maybe someone else can shed a light on it.

Hi Fay,

Did the same, Tried to put something in my ebook for a purcahse from end of March on the 2nd April. It would not except it told me it had change the date to after the 1st April.

I just added the species and put the date on the 1st April added some notes. then went back out to the hom page and went to lodgments, it then done my lodgedment for Ap 2011 until March 2012. I then checked and it didnt add the species i just put in. ( Oh well). I then went and checked my species count etc and it was there for this year. I suppose its still on my records that i have it.

Pines

Apparently there is a glitch that is not alowing us to do any entries before the 1st of April this year. Some other members have said that they have phoned the department who have told them it should be fixed within a couple of days. I, too, have sent off an email.

Fingers crossed it's back working soon!

Thanks pines,
So obviously if you have put in something for this NP year 2012/2013 it will stilllet you lodge in last years? Well, it doesn't seem to let me..

THIS IS THE MESSAGE I GET....all contact details are correct

Error. There was an error submitting this page.
Please correct the error(s) below:
Records found for previous period have not lodged yet. Please lodge your records for previous period

I have just spoken to NP now, there is a problem with a date they are fixing....we will see soon..

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard of this issue from a few people (myself included). I also noticed that it had dropped one of my kept species off my list, however I still have the animal. I'll be chasing them up later in the week for clarification & correction.

Same here but on a larger scale lol.
They have told me they are looking into the problem and hope to have it fixed by the end of the week.I'm guessing they might change the cut off from april 1 to april 30 since we have the full month of April to lodge the returns.

Did mine this arvo same as others have done, just lodged new animals as April 1 then left a comment on the actual date of receipt. My missing species are also back on my kept species, so all good now.

I still cannot submit my book. Keeps telling me that I haven't submitted previous stuff. Now, last year 2011/2012 is the first year that I have used the book, before that it was the paper book. I feel that is the problem. I will have to ring them again I suppose...

You need to hit the submit button.. or something there. I don't the same. Its Submit or clarify. Could say confirm

I am not using the online one, im using the book. What happenes if you dont send it in? Because lastyear i forgot and nothing has happened.

Thanks

I still cannot submit my book. Keeps telling me that I haven't submitted previous stuff. Now, last year 2011/2012 is the first year that I have used the book, before that it was the paper book. I feel that is the problem. I will have to ring them again I suppose...

Fay I rang them on Thursday , because I too cannot submit , I. Was informed by the lady that it is a glitch that has the cut off at April 1 not April 30 , and she said they were in fact trying to fix the problem and to try again in a week or so. Then she said I had until the end of the month so not to panic !! Rofl

I am not using the online one, im using the book. What happenes if you dont send it in? Because lastyear i forgot and nothing has happened.

Thanks

For memory a fine can be applied and they may also rescind your license , but it may take them a while to work out that you haven't submitted anything

I had a similar problem.
I sold a snake on the 1st of April and when I lodged my Ebook, it says I still have it?
I just lodged and figured if they come to check on what I have and they see there's a snake missing I'll explain how they're system is flawed lol.
I'm guessing the buyer may have some issues lodging as well?

Thanks...424cuber...I spoke to them as well. They said a day or two they would fix it. Still not fixed.I am a little stressed out about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back