Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slim6y

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
One of the reasons I actually stuck with APS since leaving Australia was because I actually LOVE the arguing here...

There's some really strong minded people out there and I totally respect their opinion (even if it is completely wrong).

Anyway - not through a lack of trying, I'd like to see a few more good arguments out there....

Clearly we've finished with god and noah's ark....

Homosexuality is a no go...

The hybrid argument is just plain boring now....

So... I say... I'm going to pick a fight...

Just putting it out there... That's all... But to all you people that put your cups and glasses upside down in your pantry or cupboards, you're WRONG!

Put them in the right way up!

Hmmm... I dunno man, I think everything's been done at one time or another on APS..

Perhaps we could argue about what to argue about next? :p

But then you risk getting the rim of the glass dirty! What if someone hasnt wiped the shelf down properly???

Lol

either way you're getting mouse nuts by association in your mouth. whether it be from the mouse climbing on the right way up cup or the upside down cup being placed on a 'mouse path'. drink directly from the tap to alleviate the potential hazards around mouse balls in mouth syndrome. it also saves on accumulation of dirty dishes.

But then you risk getting the rim of the glass dirty! What if someone hasnt wiped the shelf down properly???

Lol

You can't help stupidity...

either way you're getting mouse nuts by association in your mouth. whether it be from the mouse climbing on the right way up cup or the upside down cup being placed on a 'mouse path'. drink directly from the tap to alleviate the potential hazards around mouse balls in mouth syndrome. it also saves on accumulation of dirty dishes.

Little suck on mouse balls never hurt anyone.

Why are we talking about mouse balls?

I actually think I've solved this argument... I've just invented the glass rack... It's like a wine rack, but for your glasses...

The angle of the glass is too much for a mouse to rub its testicles on...

The unlikely angle of a dead fly flying into the glass.

The gravitational potential allows dust to fall freely from the rim...

No need to clean the rack, because you don't drink from the side of the glass (the rack will be made to suit each size of glass).

But... In the mean time - glasses go the RIGHT WAY UP!

Bout time someone made this thread, Partially why i stay on here, and the chat is fun to, lots of arguments in there :)

6894739660_f35fc5319a.jpg

I can't hear you man.....

5339803228_8398cb0735.jpg

The only logical solution to such a heated debate.

Logic fails you... Unless I buy a whole new set of art deco glassware... Not happening buddy... I'll drink my mouse balls before I replace my valuable 600mL glasses for this style...

Smash all the glasses, flood the house and drink from the pools of muddy water that stagnate on the floor. That's what I do....

Sounds like the real problem here is the rodents running around our houses

I store them upside down...they just seem too sit better when stacked due to them flaring a bit at one end

Random ideas:

Theory of Mind / Consciousness
War
Politics
Abortions
Evolution
Evolutionary Psychology
Free Will vs Determinism

There's a plethora of divisive topics out there ripe for the picking :)

Hmmmm how about we argue about banning trans Tasman migration.:p

Hmm!, I've just been reading a thread from quite a few years ago. Wow I've written some crap over the years. Yeah alright, sit down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back