Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my standard comeback line for anyone asking for those sort of things: "only if my hubby can do you first!" lol

Ha ha ha ha ha this is too funny a Man wanting to prove that they(female orgasms)are fake??? I would be farrr more impressed if they wanted to prove that they could "make" them real tee hee

either way you're getting mouse nuts by association in your mouth. whether it be from the mouse climbing on the right way up cup or the upside down cup being placed on a 'mouse path'. drink directly from the tap to alleviate the potential hazards around mouse balls in mouth syndrome. it also saves on accumulation of dirty dishes.

bahaha beard! your posts always amuse me! please dont ever leave :(

there's proof they don't :) hundreds of thousand.....your legs wouldn't work. they'd be like limp bits of rubber ;)

sheer exaggeration that is:)

Not everyone does it standing up and then only sometimes...

Should there be a chicken on the egg board?

Revisit some of the classic APS debates... Breeders choice vs newspaper or handling with gloves or with out.. and the absolute classic debating the taxonomical classification and or natural history of carpet pythons in the north of coastal NSW.

Never mind arguing about whether or not female orgasms are real, how about we argue over why you would bother to fake something that no one cares whether or not you have.

Fold or scrunch?

Overhang or underhang?

Personally, I go for overhang. When the paper is hanging up and over like that, I feel like I can leverage it a bit easier.
In underhang situations, I don't feel like I have as much control over the unrolling of paper.

A dead fly can fly now? When did this happen?

If a fly was flying and dying at the same time, so long it was flying in a direction and dying in that same direction it would continue in that direction... Newton's first law of motion dude....

Geeeez... No wonder our arguments fall so short on this forum... No one thinks outside the box....

PS - Scruncher - Surface area.... Need I say more???

Overhang. Scrabbling under the roll for the edge is awful.

By the way guys; the fact that you've never witnessed a female orgasm is far from proof that they do not exist ;)

If a fly was flying and dying at the same time, so long it was flying in a direction and dying in that same direction it would continue in that direction... Newton's first law of motion dude....

Geeeez... No wonder our arguments fall so short on this forum... No one thinks outside the box....

PS - Scruncher - Surface area.... Need I say more???

Pffft folder, maybe less surface area but much more contact area.

Never mind arguing about whether or not female orgasms are real, how about we argue over why you would bother to fake something that no one cares whether or not you have.
Couldnt agree more lol because those that care know and do women really fake it? I would rather put the effort into the real thing? seriously, I dont converse with females often and couldnt imagine why they would fake "it" do they?

Pffft folder, maybe less surface area but much more contact area.

Less contact the better.....

BTW - I have a real valid argument here (slightly off topic)

But (especially for males) do you wash your hands after going for a wee???

Ok... Here's my thing...

My hands are often dirty... I'd sooner wash them before I touch my genitalia than wash them after touching my clean genitalia.

Why would you wash your hands after?

I understand if you're not good at aiming and get your hand in the way - but really? Why would you wash your hands after??? Wash before dudes!! BEFORE!!!

a dead fly is able to still fly :shock:

Already answered this... So slow... :(

Newton's first law of motion....

Ok... Here's my thing...

My hands are often dirty... I'd sooner wash them before I touch my genitalia than wash them after touching my clean genitalia.

I understand if you're not good at aiming and get your hand in the way - but really? Why would you wash your hands after??? Wash before dudes!! BEFORE!!!

Already answered this... So slow... :(

Newton's first law of motion....

When I work out in the bush, I'm generally a neither, my water is for drinking, not for washing before or after. besides, the washing the hands after debate, if it's clean enough for my girlfriends word that rhymes with south...........then I'm sure it doesn't matter not washing my hands after

Ok... Here's my thing...

I work with chemicals all day so I have no choice.....unless I want trace elements of class 5, class 8, class 6 chemicals (among others) going places you really don't want chemicals.

Last edited:
When I work out in the bush, I'm generally a neither, my water is for drinking, not for washing before or after. besides, the washing the hands after debate, if it's clean enough for my girlfriends word that rhymes with south...........then I'm sure it doesn't matter not washing my hands after

I don't usually put my hands in my girlfriends rhymes with south... but if I did... I'd say I wouldn't need to wash them afterwards... After all I even let my dog lick my hands....

(ps - I know what you're talking about, I'm just being facetious - sorry).

BTW - you have a good point about camping...

holy *insert swear word* this thread almost made me laugh as much as the teen bitten by his python.
how about this one: does being friends with benefits work for all involved
can you stay friends with an ex/should you stay friends with an ex.
go forth and ponder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back