Larry has a tumour. :(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris1

cupcake
Reaction score
Larrys one of my boy beardys, i noticed a growth in his tummy last week, and went off to the vet this morning to have it checked out.

its a tumour thats attached to the skin from the inside, xrays showed it hasnt spread to other areas,...which is the good news part,...

he goes in for surgery tommorrow, or maybe thursday if he cant fit it in tommorrow. (i left him there)
and then more waiting to find out if its a nasty growth or not,....

i hate waiting,....fingers crossed Larrys gets thru the surgery to find himself clear of cancer,....

heres a pic of my man, he still appears to be in good health, eating like a pig, active etc, so im hopeful.

Attachments

• LarryE.jpg
    LarryE.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 167
He's a handsome fella, Chris. Good luck, to you and Larry.

Aww no! Fingers crossed for you both.
Hope he is back home and healthy quickly.

thanks everyone,...im a bit nervous for him,....cant wait till hes back home.

Thanks Jamie and Jande,..

theyre putting him under now,.......CROSS YOUR FINGERS EVERYONE!! :)

Thanks Manda and Col,...his surgery is finished, they had to take some muscle off the tummy wall as well, so apparently he looks like hes had a tummy tuck,...but it looks like they got it all,...

hes staying in overnight and i can pick him and his pain relief up tommorrow,....

test results probably wont be back till after easter,....still hoping its a nothing tumour, but even if its nasty theres hope since its all gone,....

thanks again for all the well wishes,.... :p

Yay... part one of good news. Here comes the horrible wait for part two :( Glad he made it!

Hey Chris,.

I just read the news about poor Larry,.

I am pleased to hear all went well with his surgery,.
I hope he makes a speedy recovery & I hope the results come back quickly & with good news.

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery and a good biopsy result. I bet Larry will be a very spoilt beardie for a long while to come. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back