Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
being friends with exes is ok, until they start comparing how you were for each of them! Lol, my husband and my ex are best mates. The best man won....

i heard that about 50% of people hover when they take a crap instead of sitting down lol, i don't believe this, who the hell hover? lol:lol:

Looks like its about to start in the decriminalisation thread :facepalm:

Hovering is for public toilets, or when your out bush and have to dig a hole in the ground...
Gee its good not having to sit down all the time!!! (thats a reference to being male not hovering LOL!)

holy *insert swear word* this thread almost made me laugh as much as the teen bitten by his python.
how about this one: does being friends with benefits work for all involved
can you stay friends with an ex/should you stay friends with an ex.
go forth and ponder
Hmmm I think if Kidz are involved you should definitely, I tried to stay friends with my first ex but he took the split too badly. I stayed friends with my current ex and now we are not ex's any-more lol

Hovering is for public toilets, or when your out bush and have to dig a hole in the ground...
Gee its good not having to sit down all the time!!! (thats a reference to being male not hovering LOL!)
The only time I dislike being a female is out fishing, I could definitely do with Male bits then lol and not having to hover

Hmmm I think if Kidz are involved you should definitely, I tried to stay friends with my first ex but he took the split too badly. I stayed friends with my current ex and now we are not ex's any-more lol

see im not so sure about the staying friends just for the kids...sometimes theres a reason that person is your ex. my parents do not get along at all and i think if they tried to stay friends it would have been detrimental.
also thats cute about your current other half :p

I know some girls who climb up onto the seat and hover, because they
don't want their backside contaminated, weirdness!

see im not so sure about the staying friends just for the kids...sometimes theres a reason that person is your ex. my parents do not get along at all and i think if they tried to stay friends it would have been detrimental.
also thats cute about your current other half :p
I agree to a point, if it is more detrimental to the kids being friends then no... but I feel in a lot of cases Dads can get left by the way side because they dont get along with the ex wife/Mother... I feel if there was more effort to be friendly(at least talking terms)then it would have to be better for the kids :)

plus they could have a foot slip in and how would they go for germs then............

I agree to a point, if it is more detrimental to the kids being friends then no... but I feel in a lot of cases Dads can get left by the way side because they dont get along with the ex wife/Mother... I feel if there was more effort to be friendly(at least talking terms)then it would have to be better for the kids :)

yep completely agree that some dads get the rough end of the stick and are more likely to be judged by the stigma of distant fathers then by their actual actions and feelings etc.
when i was stuck up at the hospital with a mate a few weeks ago i heard the guy next to us on the phone with his ex desperately trying to get her to allow his twins a visit when he got out. he was meant to take them fishing or something but ended up being rushed in for emergency surgery, which apparently meant he had given up his right to see them. was very sad!

I know some girls who climb up onto the seat and hover, because they
don't want their backside contaminated, weirdness!
Like a chinamen!!!
If your are from a suburb with alot of asians, no doubt you have seen the "sit don't squat signs.... first time i seen them i was like wah:? then lol'd

yep completely agree that some dads get the rough end of the stick and are more likely to be judged by the stigma of distant fathers then by their actual actions and feelings etc.
when i was stuck up at the hospital with a mate a few weeks ago i heard the guy next to us on the phone with his ex desperately trying to get her to allow his twins a visit when he got out. he was meant to take them fishing or something but ended up being rushed in for emergency surgery, which apparently meant he had given up his right to see them. was very sad!
When i was in hospital last week, i met a very dedicated father who shared the room with me. he used to live down in albury with his missus and 2 kids and when they split up she done the runner up the central coast in nsw, he was forced to spend over 24 hrs driving every weekend just so he could be with his daughters every weekend, eventually made the move up to be closer...
Sad part is his daughters want to live with him and his new gf, but he knows there is no chance of that happening unless the kids are in direct danger by their mothe r:(

Last edited:
i heard that about 50% of people hover when they take a crap instead of sitting down lol, i don't believe this, who the hell hover? lol:lol:

Lol, i used to be a security guard for a large bank in parramatta, one of my jobs of a night was to check the toilets were empty... I quite ofeten used to find footprints on the toilet seats... felt pretty stuoid when i asked my boss why this was.....

When i was in hospital last week, i met a very dedicated father who shared the room with me. he used to live down in albury with his missus and 2 kids and when they split up she done the runner up the central coast in nsw, he was forced to spend over 24 hrs driving every weekend just so he could be with his daughters every weekend, eventually made the move up to be closer...
Sad part is his daughters want to live with him and his new gf, but he knows there is no chance of that happening unless the kids are in direct danger by their mothe r:(

that is incredibly sad to hear. i dont understand how someone wouldnt want both parents involved in their kids lives.

Lol, i used to be a security guard for a large bank in parramatta, one of my jobs of a night was to check the toilets were empty... I quite ofeten used to find footprints on the toilet seats... felt pretty stuoid when i asked my boss why this was.....

There used to be a travel warning advising not to do it in some countries due to the high incidence
of inferior porcelain, the toilets could break in half leaving some horendous injuries.

how about this for a topic TEENAGE PREGNANCY?
hahaha so this topic has been the discussion of many family dinners mainly because of where i worked ( program to encourage teen mums back into an education) . i know the girls were always judged extremely harsh. i my self have gotten many lectures from those of the...older...generation when iv taken my cousins and niece out and about. im 21 my youngest cousin turns 6 in august and i had her with me 90% of the time so people assumed i was her mum. i still get the looks and stuff yelled me when i have my 6.5 month old niece with me...mainly because apparently i look like im 15......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back