I'm a DADDY

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake007

Reaction score
well as it says :)
My wife gave birth to a Beautiful daughter
545pm 3april 2012

31b20645-e8de-0dbb.jpg

We have named her Ella :)
Though I would just share

Congratz, now the fun starts.
Also pics or it didn't happen. (The baby not the birth) : )

31b20645-eb20-51ec.jpg

Yer havnt been to sleep for 30 hour now That's why the spelling is rubbish :) sorry did the pic work now ?

Oooh my internet is slow tonight!
Look how alert she is, gorgeous!

Look how alert she is, gorgeous!

ROFL, i bet she's thinking OMG what just happened......

best of luck to you and your family, enjoy every minute of it, CrystalMoon is right, the time passes in a flash. next thing you'll know she'll be bringing boyfriends home......

ROFL, i bet she's thinking OMG what just happened......

best of luck to you and your family, enjoy every minute of it, CrystalMoon is right, the time passes in a flash. next thing you'll know she'll be bringing boyfriends home......

Nah shot gun is locked and loaded :D hehe

LOL, hang it where it can be seen when the BF walks in the front door, maybe a chalk board alongside with a few marks on it :)

Ella will fill your heart with love when she smiles and break it when she cries...... welcome to the rest of your life :)

Last edited:
Congratulations!
I love the photo. Ella looks like she is checking out the wondrous towel!

31b203a3-65f0-3f07.jpg

My bed for the pass 2 nites I can't feel my back and wonder if I have had any sleep at all yahaha

Gorgeous! What a little cutie, congratulations!
This is where homebirth comes in handy... my husband's bed while I was birthing was literally our bed :p Convenient? Why, yes! :D

Congrats on the safe arrival of your beautiful little girl. I hope mum and daughter are both doing really well.

Awwwe Congrats! 2 u and your partner, little Ella looks just adorable :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back