"NOT" happy Jan

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

l have just shed and now you are putting a boy in here with me .....not happy about that
6897750102_a69d8c44e9_z.jpg

WOAH that is a GORGEOUS GTp!!!
STunning!!

If looks could kill Baden, you'd be dead!

Is that blue colouring a sign she is of breeding age? sorry if it is a silly question.... She is beautiful by the way :)

Females can change colour based on breeding age but this particular snake displays that blue striping / patterning as a result of her heritage. Females that display hormonal blue usually turn a shade of blue all over, not in patterns.

BTW Baden, she is gorgeous :)

Is that blue colouring a sign she is of breeding age? sorry if it is a silly question.... She is beautiful by the way :)
no she is pure Sorong and that is their natural striping.
..........solar (Baden)

Don't do it - it's a trap! You'll never stop wanting one! :p
Damn.... I just finished reading through an 8 page thread about them on here.... I am starting
to save for one now lol I am completely hooked, I sort of wanted one before.... now I WANT one
your warning was too late :p

Damn.... I just finished reading through an 8 page thread about them on here.... I am starting
to save for one now lol I am completely hooked, I sort of wanted one before.... now I WANT one
your warning was too late :p

What ever you do, do not look up Signal Herp in America.... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back