Do any of you collect something? other than reptiles lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys guys, come one, theres kids who visit these forums also, lets keep it clean yeah

says he who has Tit! in his user name lol imagine the giggles u have given APS kid members :p

Josh that is an awesome Alice collection. Hope it's locked up nice and safe!!!

I collect Elephants. I have hundreds, of elephants. I even have Elephants on my front gates, and an elephant tattoo.

If it were a legal option, I would even have a real one!!!

I collect Elephants. I have hundreds, of elephants. I even have Elephants on my front gates, and an elephant tattoo.

Is there a story behind this elephant craze ?

I collect 50c coins and old rifles that I restore and old rabbit traps, just something that I started doing with my grandfather.

I guess fishing lures dont count, although I cant pass a bargain bin at a tackle shop without leaving with an arm full.

I wouldn't say they are locked up... the house is though... are you going to steal it?

I have a pet Elephant... in England.
A friend of mine said she got me a Purple Elephant for my birthday, she said that he is camera shy... but I believe her... why would she lie about somthign like that?

I collect 50c coins and old rifles that I restore and old rabbit traps, just something that I started doing with my grandfather.

I guess fishing lures dont count, although I cant pass a bargain bin at a tackle shop without leaving with an arm full.

Same here on the 50c coins... but I only collect the ones that are the comemorative/decorative ones. I don't buy them either, I wait till I come accross one or exchange regular ones for the decorative ones with mates from their loose change.

I collect by year and comemorative ones, I used to work a night shift and used the chip machine alot so I just started colecting the change and then it became a habbit.

I collected 50c coins too but only to replace my mum's coin collection I raided when I was a kid. She saw the funny side in me handing her a HUGE bag of coins and telling her it should replace what I'd taken 15 years back :)

I collect my smoke buts!
8a827ae3-f380-02ab.jpg

Cheers Brenton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back