Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite there yet..... a little more.....

Bring it, I have no problems cooking and APS! I can do more than one thing at a time, something no man I know can do!

I have been told (by a man) that men have box brains... All little boxes in there (some may have many, some not) BUT, they can only deal with the one that's at the front! I now check with my husband before telling him anything important with 'hunny... Which box is at the front at the moment?'

I never said fake. I said mythical. Like unicorns and gremlins and 'goblins' ;)

Not a myth, but can be fake ;)

Sometimes if the lad is trying really hard but just not getting there (we don't want to crush his self esteem) or if he is just really bad and you've had enough, lol.

What else can warrant a fake one ladies?

Not a myth, but can be fake ;)

Sometimes if the lad is trying really hard but just not getting there (we don't want to crush his self esteem) or if he is just really bad and you've had enough, lol.

What else can warrant a fake one ladies?
Uhmmm I havent had to, I would feel silly trying I spose lol

Uhmmm I havent had to, I would feel silly trying I spose lol

I've had to a couple of times but I got some practice at faking it on stage at a man power concert :shock: :oops:

No. In this case they deserve to know they're a failure.

Hmmm your probably right, its not much help for the next girlfriend but sometimes it's not worth listening to their petty excuses...

Last edited:
One of the reasons I actually stuck with APS since leaving Australia was because I actually LOVE the arguing here...

There's some really strong minded people out there and I totally respect their opinion (even if it is completely wrong).

Anyway - not through a lack of trying, I'd like to see a few more good arguments out there....

Clearly we've finished with god and noah's ark....

Homosexuality is a no go...

The hybrid argument is just plain boring now....

So... I say... I'm going to pick a fight...

Just putting it out there... That's all... But to all you people that put your cups and glasses upside down in your pantry or cupboards, you're WRONG!

Put them in the right way up!

Sorry Slim but... :facepalm: I mean seriously, do you LIKE cockroach excrement in you creaming soda or what? I prefer my coffee in the morning, white, half a sugar, and no poop thanks. :p

Sorry Slim but... :facepalm: I mean seriously, do you LIKE cockroach excrement in you creaming soda or what? I prefer my coffee in the morning, white, half a sugar, and no poop thanks. :p

Too cold for cockroaches down here mate... However, if I was to ever drink creaming soda, I'd like that pink goodness to have a bit of a savoury flavour - so cockroach excrement could be the goer.....

Mugs though - they have handles... and god invented handle hooks... and unless Newton's first law of motion is acting in a such a way that a fly can do its business in your mugs, then you're just damned unlucky... But should be thankful you're pouring boiling water into the mug.

If I was you, to be on the safe side, pour the boiling water over the rim splashing it around the sides of the mug - just to make sure... This is the reason I always boil two cups in the jug even if I'm only after one cup in the morning!

(safety in numbers)

There is a much higher chance of a roach pooping on the shelf than climbing a slippery glass/mug to poop, ergo (i learnt this word from the young ones) you risk coating your glass/mug rim in poopy pellets each time you put it upside down....I don't know if this point has been made already as I couldn't be bothered to read the thread.. just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back