Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozenmouse

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
It seems that the bottom has fallen out of the market , every naturally occurring snake is basically free to good home ?
The only snakes that are worth more than the food they eat are chondros and some jaguars.
Even standard albino darwins wont be worth anything by next season .
what will be the next big thing?

ryde locale mds! they will be beautiful animals bred by myself. they look like other mds but because i bred them in the ryde area, i shall call them ryde locale!

Albino water pythons. What will you pay for one?

Theres still some 'expensive' animals around, and I don't think the market is that bad for some quality 'wild type' animals.

Them Komodo dragon's or they let you keep a salt water croc.

ryde locale mds! they will be beautiful animals bred by myself. they look like other mds but because i bred them in the ryde area, i shall call them ryde locale!

I've been breeding Ryde locale herps for years! Not MDs though.

It seems that the bottom has fallen out of the market , every naturally occurring snake is basically free to good home ?
The only snakes that are worth more than the food they eat are chondros and some jaguars.
Even standard albino darwins wont be worth anything by next season .
what will be the next big thing?

Lizards? Perhaps even ones without legs

I think some of the natural looking or classic ones are nicer then the more Expensive designer snakes around ...

I'd like to see it first...

Albinos aren't quite ready yet but I have a ghost python for sale, but it's a bit
hard to take a photo, them being ghosts and all.
What about piebald coastals?

Start breeding brown tree snakes (especially night tigers) so when WA put them on the keepers list you can off load them for $$$

Everything is going into quality designer morphs. And if money is the key that's where it is I'm by no means a money hungry person and love all species I'm glad the price in most have droped.

Cheers Brenton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back