B/W Murray Darling pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidergirl

Reaction score
Hey all! A few Pics of Webless's pretty girl !She's very friendly once she's out of her tank, but hisses like a champ! :lol:

I havent seen many B/W murray darlings.. Is this an uncommon morph? Id love to see pics if anyone else has some! :)

Last edited:
Nice MD..... I cant say that I have ever heard of a black and white Murray darling, who bred her?.

It was an OEH ballot win, They told us it was a MD.
She has some burns up her back with the scales fused together.. but she's had 2 sheds with us and she's looking better!

Spidergirl where are you located i.e. where was the OEH ballot ? as it may well be a black and white intergrade coastal/diamond ? either way it is an outstanding snake IMO :)

Very nice whatever it is! Does look a little like an intergrade but that can be said about a lot of snakes because intergrades vary so much. I really like it, something a bit different.

The more I look the more I like! I really like black & white snakes, love the contrast.

looks more like a b+w diamond crossed with something to me. def NOT a pure md.

exactly its definitely not a pure MD.

If there is any MD in there it could be a sibling from a MD jag x B&W diamond / coastal.. but hard to say from those pics.

Last edited:
Sydney ballot :)

glad you are smiling now, there will be a knock at the door soon, an unemployable boyfriend.....there is no cloud over your head, it's a cyclone. OEH giving away seized animals to their employees stinks of corruption.

i understand that this animal is axanthic and was valued at over $20,000 by the authorities........and then given to one of their employees.

Last edited:
glad you are smiling now, there will be a knock at the door soon, an unemployable boyfriend.....there is no cloud over your head, it's a cyclone. OEH giving away seized animals to their employees stinks of corruption.

i understand that this animal is axanthic and was valued at over $20,000 by the authorities........and then given to one of their employees.

Some interesting info there....

Wow.. Sound fair :\

EDIT: took me a minute to realise OEH == DECCW
Why do they change their name every 5 minutes? To avoid scrutiny such as the alleged favouritism?

Last edited:
Come on the truth needs to come out about conflicts of interest, OEH workers winning the OEH Ballot seems odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back