"STRONG" hatchies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

Every now and then you breed a clutch of hatchies that just power almost from day dot, this year l bred two clutches that just powered on almost from birth
The first clutch were nine blonde spotteds who all ate from day two or three and were 12-14 grams when hatched instead of the usual 7-10 grams, the other clutch (hypo bredli) which had a major disaster during incubation with only three surviving but those three that survived are stunners imo and they are on weaner mice (fresh killed) already as are the blondes but not nearly as old l have taken pics of both but l only used a Panosonic point and shoot..solar 17
7048926933_629cf03163.jpg

6902843996_a8862c0151.jpg

I always know I'm going to like what i see in your post the moment I see you started it. Awesome looking snakes mate

Beautiful little animals Baden and a true showing of the quality lines you breed!

Baden, nice hypo!
I have always found that bredli prefer to take weaner mice (12-15g) for their first meal as opposed to offering smaller items and within 2 shed cycles they go to adult mice or hopper rats.
Cheers

This is the father of little "OJ" above as a juvie and she is already showing signs of being better than dad so l cant wait for the next few months....solar 17 (Baden)
4084502349_ffc755b5a9.jpg

I know this is prob a stupid question but what do you mean by fresh killed. What way do you freshly kill them ?

Breed own rats/mice, then, when needed kill said rats/mice and feed straight away. Not stick in freezer, freeze, defrost then feed :)

Fantastic Baden!

On the flip side there is nothing worse than a clutch that goes the oppersite and you have to wrestle with from day dot to months later!

Ben

Hi Baden

so sorry to hear about the incubation disaster with your bredlii's
so pleased to see the ones that did survive doing well !!

Elizabeth

White Wolf ... I understand that much but what do you do to kill them ?... :?

Bad news on the incubation tragedy. Each time I see pictures of your Hypo Bredli they make me want one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back