Albino Garden Skinks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shell477

Reaction score
Hi all

My brother in law if often telling me how he has albino drop tail lizards (garden skinks?) running around his unit in Melbourne.

Are these common/do they exist? He says that they are white with red eyes.

My hubby has gone there for the weekend to do some work on the unit and I have told him it is his mission to get me a photo of one.

Thoughts?

yeah photos or it didnt happen... just my thoughts

yeah photos or it didnt happen... just my thoughts

Yeah well it has crossed my mind to wonder whether or not they are garden skinks, but I do believe him when he says there is albino lizards of some sort running around. Hopefully will get some pictures.

They are found in melbourne someone on here is breeding them try the search there might be a post or 2 on them, just did a search cant find anything but i have seen photos before .

Last edited:
They are found in melbourne someone on here is breeding them try the search there might be a post or 2 on them, just did a search cant find anything but i have seen photos before .

I cant find a single thing on them. Does anyone else know anything?

mo-deville, did it actually come up with pictures or just threads with the phrase in it, because google doesnt find any pictures for me :(

mo-deville, did it actually come up with pictures or just threads with the phrase in it, because google doesnt find any pictures for me :(

yeah there are a couple of pics on there, type in albino garden skink in APS search bar the thread is by MarcAtterton or even try typing the name in, hopefully it works, im not great with computers with linking threads and stuff by the way or i would!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back