Americans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeannine

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I hope there are a few in here that could answer a question for me

often on People of Walmart these kinds of photos are posted

3712.jpg

ive also seen other monkeys, goats, birds, chooks, reptiles, etc

in Australia only service animals are allowed to enter shops and NEVER placed into trolleys however it seems anything goes in Walmart, dont you guys have Health standards that bar animals from food shops? i mean its bad enough putting food into a trolley thats had the dirty shoes of a child leaving gunk on the bottom but i can imagine the kind of diseases left by monkeys, goats, birds, etc?

A lot are fake.. I was in the USA and seen nothing like it all all..

cant see the point of having a fake image like that but will accept its possible

however when another customer is looking straight at the animal its pretty much clear they can see it therefore its not a fake

ive seen some with the customers at the checkouts and its obvious others can see the animals, ive seen people with dogs in trolleys too, small ones and it seems at least some of these put down what ive since found out are puppy toilet training squares, bit like what hospitals use to cover a section to keep it waterproof

i take my rat and bird to the shops all the time....the rat hides away in my boobal area most of the time though.

Strange, I can't see any guns there.... they've probably hidden them away for the photo :)

You cant walk down the road with a pet python hanging off of you in Australia, yet people do and enter shops with them as well... using people of walmart probably isn't the place to gauge a countries policies/laws etc... lol

Monkeys are cool though, least it wasn't a cat, spreading its feline aids.

You cant walk down the road with a pet python hanging off of you in Australia, yet people do and enter shops with them as well... using people of walmart probably isn't the place to gauge a countries policies/laws etc... lol

Monkeys are cool though, least it wasn't a cat, spreading its feline aids.

hey if you don't like cats how come you have Constable Cat as your avatar???
haha spotted the meow

I think cats on the internet are hilarious... just don't want feline aids in my trolley when shopping at walmart.

I took one of my cats to bunnings, once.. They didnt mind so long as he didnt touch the floor...

Monkeys are cool though, least it wasn't a cat, spreading its feline aids

you do realise that cats only spread feline aids between themselves and possibly if they give u a nasty bite however i shudder at the diseases animals can spread simply by being IN a trolley you put your food in considering shops dont have to clean those trolleys, yes the food is usually packaged in something however you can still transfer the diseases actually i stand corrected on the feline aids bit, also there is nothing stopping a monkey from biting a human who simply walks past the trolley or a child that gets too close and im pretty sure there would be some nasties they could pass on and with so many photos posted on WOW it clearly indicates animals ARE allowed inside their walmart shops, its times like this im really glad our government has enough sense to ban animals from shops/supermarkets except of course for the service animals

First discovered in a California cattery in 1986, FIV resembles the human immunodeficiency virus that causes AIDS in that both are retroviruses that target their hosts' immune systems. FIV is feline-specific, and HIV is human-specific-there are no recorded instances of a person contracting feline AIDS from a cat.

Australis, you can walk down the road with your pet python on your shoulder in australia. If you are taking it to a vet :lol: I saw a guy at woolies Beerwah with a spotted python around his shoulders, he said he was on his way to the vet with the snake, but had to stop and get it some water on the way :lol:

and with so many photos posted on WOW it clearly indicates animals ARE allowed inside their walmart shops, its times like this im really glad our government has enough sense to ban animals from shops/supermarkets except of course for the service animals

What is WOW ?
And if its one of those "people of walmart" type webpages its not indicative of a stores policy hell it really wouldn't be a good resource to determine the frequency of exotic pets like monkeys being taken into walmart. There is a reporting bias for taking a photo of the weirdest people who shop there, its the whole point of those websites.

You seem to assume or even regard it as a fact that walmart has a policy allowed random exotic pets to come shopping with you in their stores, because you saw a couple of photos on a website ? Have you ever been to a walmart ?

I often went to walmart while in America, never once saw any kind of animal with people while shopping, except those you could buy IN the store.

Service Animals for People with Disabilities Policy
Walmartstores.com: Service Animals for People with Disabilities Policy

Maybe i should make a "people of brokenhill" website ^_^

058469-seat.jpg

Last edited:
Geez mate, you must be a leprachaun? :shock: hehehehehe ^

I bet you are going to say "no, no.... its really a big park bench!" yea, yea...we believe ya :lol:

Their are thousands of walmarts all across America...with many in every state...Obviously you can't generalize because I "went to a few walmarts when I was in America"...obviously the type people who shop their vary from state to state....and walmart to walmart

I love it through lol....Yes I've seen plenty of weird/morbidly obese people shop their but the cheapness is unmatched!!!

"went to a few walmarts when I was in America"...obviously the type people who shop their vary from state to state....and walmart to walmart

Exactly :lol: i don't think i saw a drop in the ocean of the walmart weirdness.
So lets assume you have been to the most walmarts of anyone in this thread so far... how many monkeys have you seen, and do you think its walmarts policy to allow people to bring weird animals into stores ;)

Monkey has a nappy on. So must be ok.
Best Buys i wouldn't take a pet and it hasn't much food. Be scared my pet would die.
Placentia area BTW

am I the only one that noticed that is says no children on the side of that trolly :)

tell em they can't put a kid in it, so they put a monkey in it :)

Try going to Dubai where they chain monkeys to the roofs of their cars. Thats a fairly common sight on motorways, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back