Lets see your enclosures!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kukri-dragon

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey, just wanted to see some enclosures, lizards, snakes, frogs, whatever you've got I'd love to see some of their enclosures! it might give some newbies to reptile keeping some ideas as-well. So, lets see some true genius enclosures! Oh BTW... lame question sorry, but i'd post some pics of my tank but it isn't working! :( how do u guys post them? i'm terribly sorry this is a dumb question but can some one please help?

I think this thread has been done but a fresh one is always good! And i click the little framed pic icon then browse an choose ya pics. Hope thats right

enclosure.jpg Not as good as all the ones out there but am currently making some modifications to it. Me and mum built it from scratch on two days notice. Lol But yeah anywayz I'll get the thread going ;)

soz for the bad quality pic. All the better ones were accidentlly deleted :|

Built by "Manning Valley Enclosures"
DSC_0288.jpg

Gorgoos new enclosure! hundreds&thousands 069.jpghundreds&thousands 028.jpg

Montys enclosure...he will soon be moving to a fish tank :)
MOREMONTY 015.jpgLAZYSUNDAY1.jpg

Last edited:
My Pink Tonge Skink enclosure (Beardy is just visiting for the photo)04032012613.jpg

Attachments

• 04032012613 - Copy.jpg
    04032012613 - Copy.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
2.jpg1.jpg

My two enclosures so far, one on the left completely hand built and the one on the right was a cabinet conversion,

Pinoy you have inspired me to build an enclosure like yours, would be great for my new home I move into next week

Thanks Kc_read :)
Love the background on your first one!

Zeke, all you need now is something like this lol.
af21cc41-a6b8-366f.jpg

(Not mine by the way)

The guy who made it can ship interstate too ;)

Some of these enclosures put my out-of-the-box URS MDF enclosures to shame :shock:

aussiepythons.com/forum/general-reptile-discussion-42/post-enclosures-176297/heres plenty for ya :)

View attachment 246236 Not as good as all the ones out there but am currently making some modifications to it. Me and mum built it from scratch on two days notice. Lol But yeah anywayz I'll get the thread going ;)

soz for the bad quality pic. All the better ones were accidentlly deleted :|

Man! thats really good! :) what you gonna have in there? you'll hav a very lucky pet! looks good

One I built recently:)
7cbb26de-7920-0c06.jpg

cant believe you built that! amazing!

My herp room/bed room haha 9 snake enclosures
af262c4e-a057-55d2.jpg

Wow! nice :D

nice work on all the enclosures! always good to keep threads like this going. hope these have inspired people, they really have inspired me. good work! :D

Last edited:
View attachment 246262View attachment 246263

My two enclosures so far, one on the left completely hand built and the one on the right was a cabinet conversion,

Pinoy you have inspired me to build an enclosure like yours, would be great for my new home I move into next week

awsum enclosures! but omg that vine is exactly like the stuff i got for Monty and i dont like it lol EVERYONE that visits say Oh wow looks like marijuana! ha ha i was thinking jungle but oh well :p

My Pink Tonge Skink enclosure (Beardy is just visiting for the photo)View attachment 246260

???big skinks aren't that good at climbing???

My herp room/bed room haha 9 snake enclosures
af262c4e-a057-55d2.jpg

all I can say is WOW

I must say everyone has done a great job,good to see how many different ways there are to make a home for our scaly friends,motivates me to go harder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back