Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 246358

Found a later one of Poofy .Normal size tim of spray in the pic .

******* hell lol (scuse the french) thats a big freakin snake! Joemal can u tell me what do u feed your guys when they r young? i have cut mine down to once a week or fortnight....i was feeding my coastal 2 a week but apparently thats too much :oops:

All my snakes are fed around 10 days depending on how hungry they are .This last feed stretched out to 3 weeks with a few of them .Poofy ,Olive and Scrubbie all eat Xlarge - Jumbo rats (2 - 4 depending on the snake) or 1 kg chickens or when i could get them 1 Kg rabbits .What one wont eat anothers will so never have any dramas with leftover food.Hahaha try hand feeding a small weaner rat to a 12 kg hungry snake

Whaaaat poofy is 12kgs? Don't suppose you plan in breeding from olive?

Yeah my boy ruppert is only 2kgs and if he doesn't wana do something he just attaches his tail end to my arm till he gets his way. Better than my neck I guess

Khagan - If i wanted a perve i would be on red tube.....not APS lol
emo7.gif

Tsk tsk tsk, now now young lady :)

Heres the big coastal I found in my rattery (the one no one believes was over 3m :lol:)

The head shot pics is him eyeing up Buster (evil eye)

The other pic is the 1.45m of him on top of the shed

The other is a friends albino coastal, he's a wopper (the snake, not my friend) :lol: I was visiting him and he put the snake on the driveway while he cleaned his enclosure.

+1 on the mullet.... Joemal, in the pic with you in the sunnies holding the snake (alone) looking at the camera, I am not sure who looks meaner? You or the snake :shock: :lol:

Attachments

• Snakes 1 april 0212 022.jpg
    Snakes 1 april 0212 022.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 273
  • Snakes 1 april 0212 028.jpg
    Snakes 1 april 0212 028.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 294
  • Snakes 1 april 0212 034.jpg
    Snakes 1 april 0212 034.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 320
  • Snakes feb 0212 012.jpg
    Snakes feb 0212 012.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 427
The first is my olive eating a fully grown cat(feral pre killed) she was my biggest at 14 feet the nt carpet that is in the next couple of shots was about 8-9 feet and the last shot is of a wild diamond/coastal intergrade that was huge will dig out the full picture of the snake on my other hd.

Attachments

• Meow.jpg
    Meow.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 587
  • mummy.JPG
    mummy.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 430
  • mummy2.JPG
    mummy2.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 358
  • snake.jpg
    snake.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 483
  • 347cm%2022kg.jpg
    347cm%2022kg.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 1,378
7cbc526e-b3d8-f7ec.jpg
7cbc526e-b3f2-91a0.jpg

Not the biggest snake in the world but a decent size and super strong and such a softy.

The first is my olive eating a fully grown cat(feral pre killed) she was my biggest at 14 feet the nt carpet that is in the next couple of shots was about 8-9 feet and the last shot is of a wild diamond/coastal intergrade that was huge will dig out the full picture of the snake on my other hd.
Gives me an idea for that dog that keeps going in my yard.

Im loving this thread and all the big beautiful snakes... But it does make me thankful my baby is only due to grow to about 6ft

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

how big is their poo's
the evacuation after the cat was one of the most disgusting things i have ever seen / smelled in my entire life, i don't recommend feeding any thing bigger than a rat even if your snake is capable of bigger prey.

Not as big as a scrubby but my biggest snakes at the moment... until my Olive grows :D

The jungle is 6ft and the coastal is 7ft.

you really do like red tahlia :p

everyone google "snakebytestv huge snake attack" and watch the first video that comes up..

a burmese i would never want to come across!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back