Names for my 2 new Jungle Hatchies....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catgrem

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Trying to think of some cool names for my 2 new jungle Hatchies I have just recently put on hold pending my license....

Currently we own 1 male Stimson named Sprocket, 2 Lawson Bearded Dragons named Slick and Sparky, and hopefully pick up my little girl Stimson on Tuesday which we have named Socket...

My husband and I own a performance workshop and he is also heavily into motorbike road racing, hence the names... But trying to think of 2 new names for my baby jungles is proving a little hard...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cathryn

Going with my knowledge of cars in general, call them "Thingy" and "Whosawhatsit".

Or "Rev" and "Crank" - Somewhat vehicle related, plus being jungles They'll probably be revved up and cranky all the time:D

Hey lol what about Yam and Aha or Har and lee lol my bus driver when i was little named his daughter yamaha and son harley! (pretty sure daughter was mostly called Yamma) i also thought about Sue and zuki hee hee

or u could always venture away from the bike-car names lol coco and pops!

could call them " crank and " shaft " or "oil" and "change" or "con" and "rod" or "carbu " and "rettor" ( together there a carburettor )

how about:
nitrous and oxide
clutch and piston
nitrous and piston sounds cool
axle is another good one
oh oh and diesel

Thank you everyone for your suggestions, some great choices in there.

Daz, love Apex.... That's cool....

I like the name Apex.
and Ninja, Gixxer, Diablo, Duke

And unfortunately, as cool as the other names are, he is a Honda man! Lol don't think fireblade or CBR are that great as names... Haha

What about Nibbles and Bitey? lol

They are cool, Daz has told me that my little girl is pleasant, but my little man is still quite defensive, so they would work well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back