Diamonds, how long at most, betwen pre-laying shed and laying eggs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hbruno

Not so new Member
Reaction score
to the senior keepers of diamonds, which can be the longest time between, pre-laying shed and laying eggs with Diamonds ? I have two femalles, the first has layed after 21 days, the second is comming soon, after 31 days
pre lay sheding. :D

around 6 weeks..............obviously the lower the temps the longer the gestation though, so could even go 45 days.......

Thank you, for this information. In France, we haven't the same parameters as in Australia. Have You had, female diamonds which laid without having a pre layng shed ? I have a third female, which is full to explode, but which doesn't have a pre laying shed. May it been, because that she caught a respiratory infection, and because I have make antibiotique injections ?

Bruno

I've never had a female of any species deposit eggs without a pre-lay..............It's possible her shed was rolled up in the substrate (paper) and you have thrown it out without recording it???? (or other similar instance).........cheers and all the best

Thank you very much to you. No I did not remove a shed, I did not observe cycle of shedingto this female, thank you for your kindness. I shall hold you informed about the continuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back