Breeding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_p

Reaction score
Hey all just wanna no peoples thoughts, I'm thinking about getting a male platinum spotted to breed with my female blonde spotted python. Thoughts?.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well i dont see a problem with it, its not crossbreeding if they are both spotteds right? Aslong as you dont advertise the hatchies as something they are not i cant see a problem with it.

Oh okay so if the colour blonde was more dominate you would see them as blondes, but if the platinum was more dominate you'd see them as platinums???

Advertise them as what they would be,
Blonde X Platinum
Like putting a choc lab over a yellow one, same concept.

Im picking they will look more blonde like with the bolder pattern.... than like the platinums as some platimuns have the less reduced pattern look to them.But as said they must be sold as blonde x platinum.

So would u get less money for xbreeds?

maybe get use to your first snake and learn as much as you can before taking the next step. im only going off youre last thread about fear of getting bitten from a 3month old spotted.

No it's not about the money I was just wondering. Yer I've only got a 5 month old so still a long time away for breeding but my gf wants a snake now so I thought I would get a male EVENTUALLY.

And I don't have that fear anymore she's great to handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back