Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I look at these albino pictures I fall further and further in love. I just can't wait to get mine! Gorgeous snakes all!

Bump,...some colour coming through,....she's a sweet natured animal not phased by me moving over and around her tub or when getting her out for a clean she super placid and inquisitive to boot.....just a normal snake I guess. :p

View attachment 245853

cbabc5f6-7080-5315.jpg
cbabc5f6-7099-1d11.jpg
cbabc5f6-70b8-46ad.jpg
cbabc5f6-70d3-4740.jpg

Just an update of my 5month old female hope you like her now mick!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcef87e7-bbb3-f963.jpg

Here is my girl 5 months and smashes her feeds like it going to be her last !!!

dcef87e7-bc8e-2a07.jpg

Albino with some het sibs

Last edited:
Congratulations everyone on such beautiful snakes!! Some great photos too!! I am getting a pair of Albinos on Tuesday, and I'll post as soon as I can. I just love looking at photos of other members' snakes...thanks everyone for sharing :)

2011 "Super", aged 5.5 months.

Another 2011 "Super" from a different clutch (same sire, different dam) aged 5 months

Please......no more PM's about not being able to see them.....I don't know why some can and some can't???

This little lady is called "Tiger", she hatched in Nov 2010 almost patternless, with just a faint mark down her vertebral line and around the neck area, other than that she was solid orange and was pretty much an ugly duckling.......this picture is of her aged 5 months old

These following pictures are of her aged 15.5 months old and she will continue to get brighter until around 42 months of age!!!

I still refer to her as "Tiger", but i have recently thought she deserved the name "Lemon BLAST".
One can only marvel at just how bright she will be when she's an adult.

I long for the day when these can be produced in Patternless and Pied Lemon Blast's :)

Last edited:
Amazing animals Mick! A credit well deserved for all the effort you put in. Good that people can see there is still huge potential for PURE albino darwin morphs.

Recent one of our yearling het and hatchy albino

Attachments

• 09.04.12_004.jpg
    09.04.12_004.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 92
  • 03.04.12_096.jpg
    03.04.12_096.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 94
So far I've only gotten 3 females, one classic, one Het that looks like an orange pepper with darwin banding and also a yearling Albino. My classic and Het are about 4-6 months old atm.

Tell mm something guys, I have very little knowledge of Darwins, is it normal for them to be so bitey when young? coz my classic bites like the dickens. I thought Jungles would be more bitey, but this one leaves my hands all bloodied up and my Jungles are peaceful compared to her and all my other young ones don't bite like this.

Hey SF78 - apparently they are supposed to be a bit snappy when young. My Het was snappy as a hatchy, then at 6 months it was like he'd taken a valium - all of a sudden he realised I wasn't going to eat him and stopped snapping. Since then he's only bitten one of my mates who toched his bell and pulled back quick - basically a reflex bite.

How old is your "classic" - if she's leaving blood then she's obviously got a bit of age on her and maybe she just has that temperment. Apparently you find some snakes trhat are snappy whilst others aren't in all snakes.

she and her Het sister are Nov11s, makes them 5 months I guess. The Het bites but not as much as Sprite(classic) does, Caramel(Het) is more shy and placid.

If you felt like dealing with the hassle of AAE Reedys Reptiles in NT has hypo Darwins advertised on his website. Ive only owned the 1 snake so no comparison possible but mine does seem like a well natured reptile & David was certainly a helpful seller.

Happy shopping.

we picked up this little beauty at the illawarra expo last week i was looking for a black and yellow jungle couldn't find one so my 9yo son said "o well dad can you get me this one ",he or she was born 1/1/2012 its name is James, it is always out side its hide and we take it out at least 3 times a day.
he is always on the go

Attachments

• 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 104
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
I'm planning on breeding my 2 Darwin's this season,
and if someone could please tell me if i just mimic the average high and low temps for darwin for each season that will be fine yeah?
and also i have the male and female together and when i bought them a few months ago i housed them together, so my question is, is it essential to separate during cooling? can i keep them together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back