Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We only recently joined the woma club...we have a 13 month old little boy which is the cutest thing in the whole world and a MUCH loved animal to our collection. We will definately be looking at getting another one...when we find the room :)

His name is Walter :)

Walter.jpg

Some great pics.. I find it interesting how people are getting pics with their woma wrapped around their hand/arm.. Mine never does that.
She's too uncoordinated and not very familiar with climbing, which makes sense I suppose.

Chucked them together yesterday. Mine normally turn off in the middle of March so it's fairly normal for us in Vic.

The two pairs I'm working with this year are currently in shed so once that's done with ill be pairing them up.

Thanks Yommy, we'll see how it pans out. Fingers crossed though, hope everyone has a successful year.

RHD Adult female
100_2165.jpg

Looking awesome Mick!

I can never seem to catch their color as well as you do in the photos.

Thanks guys, they sure are.

Squinty, i use a cheap Nikon but take lotssssssss of pictures, from every angle - in all different lighting. Flash and macro on, zoom in and stay as still as possible......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back