Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ca7c588a-7894-dd69.jpg

One of mine From orientalis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Extremely nice snakes people. The head on your one orientalis is very impressive, how old is it?
It took me a long time to track one down over here, when I found it I had to get it couriered up to me. Still worth the extra cost though.
Keep the pictures coming folks!

Extremely nice snakes people. The head on your one orientalis is very impressive, how old is it?
It took me a long time to track one down over here, when I found it I had to get it couriered up to me. Still worth the extra cost though.
Keep the pictures coming folks!

Cheers. In that picture, she was 12......Bredli are very attractive, whether it's a classic, hypo or hyper......and always great feeders!

That looks like a pretty sweet enclosure in the second picture Timmeh103. Quality snakes too.

IMG_0054.jpgTails.

He can be a bit cage defensive, but once out is a big sook. Thake him regularly to SOFAR meetings so visitors get to see how good a snake can be.

You're not wrong orientalis, absolutely all round great snakes.
Anymore people want to show off their bredli?

Ok, I'll put my hand up for a show off.... lol

The hypo is my female, the normal is my boy.

Great snakes! I haven't been bitten since they were yearlings (now 7), they are never hooked. The female laid 23 eggs last season, 28 this season. The hatchies are little stars, really good eaters and look good too!

Attachments

• 20110208_106.jpg
    20110208_106.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 458
  • 20110208_1.jpg
    20110208_1.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 519
  • 20110208_16.jpg
    20110208_16.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 475
  • 20110208_74.jpg
    20110208_74.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 456
Haha brilliant, I knew there would be some more people wanting to show off. These pictures just go to show that you don't get an ugly bredli.

Love the pictures of yours outside jham66, sounds like you've a pair of great snakes.

Timmeh103, your enclosures look fantastic. I'm building a final home for my coastal cross in a few months. It's going to be a biggy, so hopefully it all goes to plan.

oh right i personally like the pure high orange/red of hypos ... although still beautiful i'm not a fan of the black pigmentation.

I like them all but trying to get anything other than a classic/normal is virtually impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back