So so so happy! Life is awesome!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sezzzzzzzzz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
For 2 yrs my husband and I have wanted to leave Sydney, and now its finally happening!!!!

we are moving to the Central Coast over the next 2 weeks!!!!!

Way to go. I lived in Sydney while I done a trade for 6 years. Came back to Newcastle and It was like a Big Weight was lifted from my shoulders.And things were so more relaxed. Congrats.

Lol! thats a bit too far away for me but would be beautiful!!!!!

My poor 3 yr old is running around after me (im doing cartwheels) saying "Can I come too Mummy?" tempted to leave her behind, but I have become quite attached to her!

Way to go. I lived in Sydney while I done a trade for 6 years. Came back to Newcastle and It was like a Big Weight was lifted from my shoulders.And things were so more relaxed. Congrats.

Thats exactly what we are looking for Ambush. We have been trying to get up there for over a year now, and every time thing looked up something else stuffed up but this time feels like its meant to be! A mate has a house up there, $350 a week, 3 brm and self contained Granny flat out the back (may turn it into a herp room!!)

Best of luck too you all!

Thanks Hun!!!

Yep!!! it wont hurt the hip pocket as much as this place does!!! its $390 a week and is just your basic fibro hole!!

New place is only a couple of minutes from the beach too! Cant wait til next summer!!!

i am literally dancing around the lounge room!!!!

Cant wait to start the next chapter of our lives. Cant wait to watch my daughter grow up on the beach in the sunshine...

Welcome to the Coast, it's a handy place to live, we have beautiful beaches, great bushland and it's only a short buzz down the F3 if you need to go to Sydney. I hope you like bushwalking cos there are breathtaking views to be had from so many places up here.

And lots of places close to go looks for some Herp's.

I have never been herping! One of the things I am definitely looking forward to!!!

Welcome to the Coast, it's a handy place to live, we have beautiful beaches, great bushland and it's only a short buzz down the F3 if you need to go to Sydney. I hope you like bushwalking cos there are breathtaking views to be had from so many places up here.

Hubby is going to still be working in Sydney, until he can find work up there, but amazingly, it takes him just as long to get home now as it will from the coast!

I am planning on getting fit when we move so bushwalking will be an interesting way to keep fit.

Yep!!! it wont hurt the hip pocket as much as this place does!!! its $390 a week and is just your basic fibro hole!!

New place is only a couple of minutes from the beach too! Cant wait til next summer!!!

Nothing like a beach change. I loved being able growing up near the beach. Congrats. rememebr to slip, slop slap :)

LOL! I am so not looking forward to that part of the moving... Keep looking round trying to figure out what to pack first! Im thinking the kitchen, cos with all this packing I wont feel like cooking anyway! lols

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back