So so so happy! Life is awesome!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I'm dreading the day we finally move.

If you eat salads, sandwiches or anything else not needing to be prepared & use plastic plates etc, you should be able to get away with it for a week or so.

yep can do all that and luckily we have about 30 different sorts of takeaway in a 2k radius here, (one thing that i am not going to miss when i move, so sick of eating junk food and really need to lose some weight)!

Think I might have a big garage sale this weekend!!!

You will love some country to play in AND THE COAST! (I'm a saltwater person meself). Enjoy Newto. Dont forget piccies!

I have never been herping! One of the things I am definitely looking forward to!!!

Hubby is going to still be working in Sydney, until he can find work up there, but amazingly, it takes him just as long to get home now as it will from the coast!

I am planning on getting fit when we move so bushwalking will be an interesting way to keep fit.

Must be an amazing feeling! Well done and best of luck with your move :)

You will love some country to play in AND THE COAST! (I'm a saltwater person meself). Enjoy Newto. Dont forget piccies!

Me too... This is the longest i have ever spent not living right near the beach.. There will be lots of pics I promise!

Must be an amazing feeling! Well done and best of luck with your move :)

thanks megzz. its the best feeling.

Congratulations, like everywhere the central coast is what you make of it. Its getting busier by the day here and school holidays.....welll, aint it good when they finish. Blue bay is nice, I built my parents house for them just around the corner at Towoon. I'm down the southern end near the beach surrounded by National park. It'll do for a bit longer!

Blue bay? You will be just down the street from me :D
Enjoy every minute of it :) summer is by far the best, there is jack all to do here in winter though lol

Congrats NTLS, change is as good as a holiday they say. I did part two of my move over the last 5 days..... I am sure our "stuff" breeds :shock: I wish you all the best and a really smooth move :) We have traded sea air for Country air(nothing like the smell of cow dung rofl)

For 2 yrs my husband and I have wanted to leave Sydney, and now its finally happening!!!!

we are moving to the Central Coast over the next 2 weeks!!!!!

Its such a good feeling when you feel like you are shaping your life into something better (rather than being towed along by it). I am delighted for you and hope everything you wish for becomes a reality.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Blue bay? You will be just down the street from me :D
Enjoy every minute of it :) summer is by far the best, there is jack all to do here in winter though lol

Im looking forward to doing nothing!!! we have a very busy life here in Sydney, and it will be nice to spend lots of time doing "nothing". LOL. But yeah, next summer will be a blast!

We'll have to organise a catch up Kimberly ann! i also need to find rats up there if you can help!!!

Congrats NTLS, change is as good as a holiday they say. I did part two of my move over the last 5 days..... I am sure our "stuff" breeds :shock: I wish you all the best and a really smooth move :) We have traded sea air for Country air(nothing like the smell of cow dung rofl)

I gotta start packing today Merle. I am not sure where to start LOL. Keep walking around in circles!

Its such a good feeling when you feel like you are shaping your life into something better (rather than being towed along by it). I am delighted for you and hope everything you wish for becomes a reality.

Kindest regards

Endeavour
Thanks endeavour! You are so right. Since we had our daughter it has become much more important to us to let her grow up somewhere that she had the best chances. and for us Sydney isnt it. There is too much crime and really very little for kids to do as they grow up, where we are.

Last edited:
Send me a pm with sizes and how many and ill get to breeding and freezing for you :D
My daughter wouls love a new friend and it would be great to have some friends that understand reptiles and doesnt ban me from talking about them infront of them :)

LOL!!! It will be nice for my little one and i to have a friend when we get up there.

Ill pm ya a bit later, just gotta go and start on some packing!!!

So the house in Sydney is 3/4 packed and I am ready to get the hell out of here!!! Only 1 (or 10) problems with the house at the Coast... The last tennant took offence to being asked to move out after not paying his measly $250 a week rent for 4 months and not only has he put holes in every wall, he also has taken the carpet, lino, doors, antenna, wardrobes, skirting boards, keys, and the bloody OVEN!!! it must have taken him days to destroy the place!

But all is not los, the house has good bones as my mum would say, and we have great friends. I have organised free Lino, a free dishwasher, we have the boys going over on the weekend to patch the walls, and hopefully next week, we will put the flooring down and then be able to move stuff in.. Also got a few people coming over on the weekend to quote prices for the aerial. It has all turned into a bit of a mission, but it will be worth all the stress when I am walking along the beach watching the sun set :)

Last edited:
Just make sure you remember to change the locks.

Just make sure you remember to change the locks.

It was the first thing we did... the douche that was living there thought hed be a funny bastard, deadlocked the front door and screen and the back door and screen, and then left the french doors on the verandah deadlocked open, so anyone could have walked in... Hes definitely an awesome specimen of the human species :(

If you're renting the property why is it your responsibility to fix the place before moving in?

You bet your sweet nelly it will be worth while :) I reckon you and your little family are going to be so happy :) Heck I am over the crystalmoon for you all :D we need a heart/love emoticon aaawwwwwwwww :D

If you're renting the property why is it your responsibility to fix the place before moving in?

Its not our responsibility at all, but it is a mates house. the previous tenant was getting our friends mail at the house, and was supposed to be paying rent directly to the mortgage. Our friend trusted this guy and then found out through mutual friends that his bank was about to foreclose on the mortgage as old mate hadnt been paying the rent, so if we were to wait for him to have the money to do the job we wouldnt be moving for months, This way we'll do some of the work (im happy about that cos it means I get to paint it how i want it painted etc) and then when hes back on top of things he'll fix us up by giving us a couple of weeks rent free... So it works for both of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back