Reptile Convention

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tari-Q

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has heard of or is going to Reptecon 2012? There are some pretty awesome speakers by the looks of it. I got a flyer about it from a pet shop but I am sure you could find it by googling. It is awesome to see something like this happening in Brisbane ^_^

Is that the reptile expo on the Gold coast in July or is that the Reptile expo out at Ipswich?

If it is neither could you PM me the info

Cheers Matt

Google Reptecon 2012 Mt Gravatt Pet City. It's not GC or Ipswich. Not even Brisbane city really. Wish I could make it!

It's going to be great :) I'm going. Drs Gavin Bedford, Danny Brown and Deborah Monks are guest speakers.

Going aswell :D, It's at the Mansfield Tavern on the 2nd of June. Tickets are $69.99 if you're a non member or $59.99 if you're a pet city club member.

It sounds awesome! I will be all over reptecon like a rash. Does anyone know if there will be any stalls?

With the price you get a roast lunch as well, so it's pretty darn good lol

I'm looking forward to this one. Guest speakers, roast lunch and a chance to chat well into the night with other reptile people for only $70.
Don't forget if you sign up before 30th April there is the Early Bird Lucky Draw $250 gift voucher from Reptile One.

Attachments

• REPTECON BROCHURE.pdf
    180.2 KB · Views: 69
  • REPTECON REGISTRATION FORM.pdf
    206.6 KB · Views: 52
It is going to be great. There wont be stalls, it is more of an information seminar than anything I guess. Can't wait!!

There's going to be a couple of displays by the major sponsors...... eg. Scales & Tails Australia,,, Reptile One. It's not an Expo/Festival..... it's a day long conference with some great guest speakers. Great price and we're proud to be a major sponsor.
Cheers
Joy

70 BUCKS FOR A TICKET!!!! I was looking forward to it although at those prices i wont be going

Bumping this back up because I think that this Reptecon is a great idea for a fantastic price. I remember it was only a couple of years ago that if you wanted to go to something like this it was $1800 a ticket.

70 BUCKS FOR A TICKET!!!! I was looking forward to it although at those prices i wont be going
I think the ticket is free. The $70 cover all you can drink tea and coffee roast dinner and desert , not to mention some very talented speakers. You wont have to glean much knowledge to make $70 a good investment whilst enjoying yourself at the same time. For us poor interstaters it will be 5 times that with transpoort and accomodation and still be a worthwhile time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back