do dragons like to play?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waterdragonguy69

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey guys and girls i know this is a very silly question but do eastern water dragons like to play? because my eastern water dragon runs around the tank and likes to run and jump into the water bowl and jumping from his branch and being silly. any answers and what i can do?

Does a one legged duck swim in a circle?

Answer is yes and the advice is (a) enjoy and (b) dont forget to change your setup around. They love new toys and experiences.

We've got the bhp hooked on a new swing that inverts when his weight is on the central part. 2 weeks in he still hasn't solved it but he's on it all the time!

DSC_0197.jpg

Here he is studying the problem from his pond :D

oh ok what can i put in his tank for him to enjoy it more or have more fun?

oh and how old can my water dragon be before i can start feeding him pinkys?

Branches (propped up or suspended from the celing.) anything overhanging water will be appreciated, tunnels, hollow wood, limestone, etc,
I've never kept a WD but I've watched a lot in the bush. Just think about where they live really.
No idea on the feeding regime.

They are beautiful lizards cobber, make sure you both enjoy it!

thanks will do he's tank needs a hole new remodelling anyway i will do so. i work for a pluming business so pipes wont be hard to get. haha

can i use that fake grass stuff instead of eco earth of should i use eco earth only

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back