Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bredli 'Thrash'

Sold him about a month ago, he was such a darling!

79de96c8-f797-146d.jpg

79de96c8-f7a6-4e9b.jpg

79de96c8-f7b2-b9fe.jpg

79de96c8-f7c1-c9de.jpg

How old is the boy in the picture Baden?

My female is 7 years old now. At about 4 years of age a bit of brown started creeping through where black would be on normals. She is still stunning.... but the yearling red colour is awesome!!

im hoping i havnt lied to my family by saying the size of my bredli im getting is about 5ft its two years old i think

i what everyone said it should be so...

I've seen two ads come out at around the same time for 6-7 week hypo bredli around 20 for sale at $200-$250 on each ad .... some are still for sale. From tahniandshae and jinjajoe. I bought off jinjajoe. So don't know how it's virtually impossible .... dannydee

I've seen two ads come out at around the same time for 6-7 week hypo bredli around 20 for sale at $200-$250 on each ad .... some are still for sale. From tahniandshae and jinjajoe. I bought off jinjajoe. So don't know how it's virtually impossible .... dannydee
I don't think they'll freight to Scotland tho

well this is fidget my 2 year old bredli exporing the table out the front and having a bake in the mid day sun thats there
he's a classic and bredli's are by far my favourites my sister has a stimmo and a spotted and they dont really grab my attention like bredli's

IMG_1455.jpgIMG_1522.jpg

Alal.jpgenclosure.jpg
My hypo bredli just shy off 2 months old and 45cm(ish) bred by jinjajoe. And his enclosure ... currently making 2 other hides to go in there so he doesn't feel insecure. Was wondering if he should move into a clickclack instead. His enclosure is currently 600x400x400. But he's eating fine and doesn't seem stressed except when I'm having a battle with him trying to untangle him from vines for a hold (doesn't strike or anything) but after a minute or so of being out he's placid as.

Here is one of my males, which is a hypo........solar 17 (Baden)
4673191733_3d1ffddc7b_z.jpg

This is a very fine specimen!

I'm in Scotland buddy!!

Just seen that there is a bredli thread, and it's been going for some time now. Ah well, never mind, I suppose though you can never have too many pictures of such a fine species of snake.

Last edited:
Jak we know as much about the size as you do. It depends how much and how often it's fed .... I hope for your sake it is that size though! I doubt your parent's would be happy otherwise ;) lol and CV_AUDIO ur pic didn't work :cry:

Our Bredli girl Echo we got from Jham66 last season.
3ce73896-a12a-9954.jpg
3ce73896-a142-4e46.jpg
3ce73896-a157-c805.jpg

Got a classic, similar to Orientalis' one but not as vibrant or as pretty, shes' got a little hypo around her head end and darker hyper markings around her tail. I'm also picking up a hypo female this week, hoping to add a male from different stock to that soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back