Really nice to be here :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jezflyer7

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi there, my name's Kiah, I have only had one snake, a little baby Stimson, Clementine, who died on Easter Sunday. I found this site looking for answers to why she was dead, and instead, I found a really great community of snake lovers. I'm so happy to have found this forum, even if it was under devistating circumstances.

Hi there, welcome.
How horrible for you, what happened?

She seemed fine one day and was just dead the next, she had an autopsy and the vet thought she may have been born with an underdeveloped digestive system. It was shocking, it's a terrible thing to go through, I miss her so much already.

Well the best way to get over it is get another, your heart will still hurt but you will have a new interest. Best of luck.

:( so sorry to hear about your snake. welcome to the forum. like Darlyn said the best way is to get another. good luck with your search

i agree, it will make your mind focuss on the new one, hope you like the forum, its a great place. if you have any questions feel free to ask, most of the people are very informative, escpecially longqi and bluetongue1

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear about Clementine. :( Welcome to the forum, I am a newbie too and I have found this site to be invaluable!

Hi and sorry to hear about your little friend, i am sure you made her life happy and safe while she was here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back