rick walker dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeannine

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
yes i know there are other threads out there

yes i know others out there have his red dragons however im after a girl around 12 - 16 months of age so wanted to see what he has on offer first unless someone else has one of his offsprings that fit the category ive just mentioned in which case by all means please PM me

yes i know we all get sick of new threads however sometimes the answer cant be found in other threads

i have tried to email him at an addy that was given to me before and it seems he no longer has that as my email came back to me

i dont want someone to post his contact details in here for everyone to see unless they know for sure Rick wouldnt mind so i would like someone to PM me his details or ask me for my email address so they can forward it onto him, i have spoken to him before

thank you to all who read this, even the ones who go
:rolleyes: and maybe :p or :facepalm: or even just swear :lol:

take care

you could always ask The HerpTrader ;) I am always placing ads for him...or send me your details and I can pass them on to Rick.
Cheers, Judy

again many thanks trader, Rick has been in contact with me now, david if you would like to PM me an email address i could pass it along to rick for you

as this thread is no longer needed i would appreciate it if someone could close it for me please

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back