Show us your yawning reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, it comes down to the fact that I don't have one.

Oh thank hell, I thought you were gonna get preachy there for a second about albinos would die in the wild it aint natural blah blah blah (for real...i have heard people say this). But word. I agree with you.

(and Ian too)

Well sorry for sharing lol

Great looking snake, bring it on & share anytime, just jealous is all.LOL.
Pm me when you breed em, i will still probably have no money by then, i keep buying bloody more snakes.

Cheers
Ian

what are they worth now days??

do snakes just yawn randomly or after a feed or something. Ive never seen my 2 do it at all..

do snakes just yawn randomly or after a feed or something. Ive never seen my 2 do it at all..

My girl yawns just before she switches from resting mode into her exploring mode. she will literally wake up, look around for about 20 mins, yawn, then go slithering all over my room. Oh and she yawned when I made her watch Bondi Vet one day. haha

My girl yawns just before she switches from resting mode into her exploring mode. she will literally wake up, look around for about 20 mins, yawn, then go slithering all over my room. Oh and she yawned when I made her watch Bondi Vet one day. haha
id yawn too if i was forced to look at that face for so long! lol

Well sorry for sharing lol
So you should be! Aha. No, no. Cheers for sharing. As Ian said, jealousy, jealousy is all it is!

Lol Rissi, nah, I have an Albino Darwin, nowhere near against it.
I'd do naughty things to have a white Olive..... but, really, I just have to save.
Actually Ian and I sound alike... I'll find something else I want and use my Albino Olive fund for that....
I should dig up a photo or two, enough of this contributing to the thread via words, we all want pics!
Love a good snake yawn :D

Last hatchling I saw for sale was $4500.

We got this girl as a yearling for $8500 plus a free 100% het male from Gavin Bedford.

A strike and a yawn (strike in image 1, yawn image 2)

Attachments

• febmarchsnakesdragsetc 004.jpg
    febmarchsnakesdragsetc 004.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 82
  • reptiles and utube uploads 010.jpg
    reptiles and utube uploads 010.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 85
draculas035.jpg

The ones of the jungle are more of an "I'm going to bite the crap out of you" position.

Attachments

• Shed13.jpg
    Shed13.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 70
  • Jaw Stretch2.jpg
    Jaw Stretch2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 63
  • Jaw Stretch.jpg
    Jaw Stretch.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Levi Mouth5.jpg
    Levi Mouth5.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 71
  • Levi Mouth3.jpg
    Levi Mouth3.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Levi Mouth1.jpg
    Levi Mouth1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Open wide 2.jpg
    Open wide 2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Open wide!.jpg
    Open wide!.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 50
Mine yawns everytime I hold it, but ill have to get a camera next time, always forget.

Love your shot of the jungle with the partially open mouth Tahlia...makes me miss having moral eels lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back