here is my new diamond

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy-Morelia

Reaction score
her name is zirconia she was purchased from jezjez she has the kel worley line in her i can,t wait to see how she colours up over the next 12 months

Attachments

• zirconia 004.jpg
    zirconia 004.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 174
  • zirconia 002.jpg
    zirconia 002.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 176
  • zirconia 001.jpg
    zirconia 001.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 177
gorgeous snake man she's gonna be s stunner
diamonds are cooly cool8)

I've never been a big fan of diamonds but she is pretty. And they do have gorgeous faces as adults. Congrats and enjoy. :)

Make sure you research how to look after it properly. "Keeping and Breeding Australian Pythons" has a good section on Diamonds, follow it like a bible and you will be right.

Nice Diamond Boomslang. I picked up my girl 'The Dutch' on the weekend.

This is actually my first post ever, after reading this forum for about two years now and she is actually my first python so im oozing with excitement.

Here is a quick iphone pic. sorry about the very poor photography/image quality. :D
View attachment 245678

this is the parents of my new diamond i bought off jezjez

Attachments

• zirconias dad.jpg
    zirconias dad.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 432
  • zirconias mum.jpg
    zirconias mum.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 77
I just put a deposit on this ones sister today. Keen as to get her down here also.
Awesome colours for diamonds.
Thanks Jezjez

I picked a male up of Jez over Easter boomslang got a pick on my latest thread awesom looking diamond parents should be an interesting 15 months watching them colour up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back