Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a beauty ingie, that must have hurt! I know rsps have rather large teeth.

Welcome home rough scaled pythons!!!! Note to self: Don't get impatient and stick your head in the pillow case of a cold and cranky adult RSP haha.
Screenshot2011-08-25at114249PM.png

It was just a kiss, very affectionate snake by the looks of it lol.

16082009354.jpg
not a bite,just a light brushing of a 4 and a half foot tame lacies teeth,note to ones self,dont let one bite u

cant see in the pic but theres actually a deep laceration,didnt realise it was there till i saw blood

they have forked tongues to and can be snakey buggers so .................

Last edited:
wow those some crazy bites!
damn nature u scary

^^ NAILED lol Owch. Funny tho I played with our guniea pigs and parrots then handle my snakes and nothing, one day tho I will get wacked and a bite from a 200cm bredli is going to hurt I know it lol!

Tahlia I love the one of Savanna fanging down loL!

My mother took that pic, it was only the second feeding response bite I'd had and I was a bit frightened because she was coiling and squeezing but my mum wanted a picture... thanks mum :lol:

Hahaha I think its awesome, great shot, Did it hurt? And is that a spotted or a type of Stimson...looks practically fully grown!

My 5 year olds first bite from our biggest diamond... The bite extends to the middle if his palm but he wasn't impressed with the photo thing...
uploadfromtaptalk1334297333807.jpg

My first bite (to draw blood) from my yearling woma
uploadfromtaptalk1334297473069.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk

^^ NAILED lol Owch. Funny tho I played with our guniea pigs and parrots then handle my snakes and nothing, one day tho I will get wacked and a bite from a 200cm bredli is going to hurt I know it lol!

Yeah weirdly I had actually washed my hands, but forgot to scrub in between my fingers. My olive was a great snake, very calm and tolerant of handling, but as soon as he smelled our dogs or a rat, nothing with a heat signature could go anywhere near him.

My 5 year olds first bite from our biggest diamond... The bite extends to the middle if his palm but he wasn't impressed with the photo thing...

was almost going to ask if u were ray hoser but you said diamond not venomoid :p

So how did you get the olive off?

Ran his head under a running tap for 5 mins or so till he let go. Was contemplating getting the metho out to assist because it was actually quite painful. Unfortunately, once he had let go, he still thought he was wrapped around a prey item... so getting him off my arm without him reattaching is a whole other story.

Oh I'm so jealous iv owned snakes for 7 months now (2 1 yr old Stimys and a yr old SWCP) and I'm yet to be bitten. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha I think its awesome, great shot, Did it hurt? And is that a spotted or a type of Stimson...looks practically fully grown!

It hurt a little bit, it was more annoying than anything. She was an adult spotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back