pair of new toys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They r tree snakes, looks like one blue phase n one green phase... Although I have to disagree to them being "toys"

They r animals, they r venomous (not to us I don't think) and they r friends for life, not a "toy"

NOTE: not trying to sound mean, I kno some ppls "tots" e.g cars, bikes etcetc r their babys I personally just think an animal is not a toy, enjoy though, very cool pets :)

so we put at reptile in display tanks and show them off to our friends and on here like we did as children with toys, i can call my pet whatever i like and they are my toys. my toys are looked after better than most of you gurus on here, more research and time has gone into every individual reptile i own than all of you. like it or not i have toys and they are friends for life....

so we put at reptile in display tanks and show them off to our friends and on here like we did as children with toys, i can call my pet whatever i like and they are my toys. my toys are looked after better than most of you gurus on here, more research and time has gone into every individual reptile i own than all of you. like it or not i have toys and they are friends for life....

Pretty strong third post... you really want to alienate that many people on your third post?

I think I would be defensive too if people jumped down my throat in the first coupe of posts in regard to my choice of words. How about more along the lines of nice choice of snakes, what sort of enclosures do you prefer to use?

Maybe not the best phrasing but certainly not worth a flame war guys.

May they bring you many years of enjoyment Mason. Maybe you could show us some of your others and if you use display type enclosures what they look like?

how on earth do you know that "more research and time has gone into every individual i own than all of you (have)"?

holy crap!!!
give the guy a break he is just doing what every else is on here
showing off their new and awesome reptiles! Just because he calls
them toys(we look after toys aswell dont forget) and you guys
put him down! This forum is for information gathering and for showing
off your animals not a place for putting people down for the stupidest
of reasons:?

my hubby has a toy.... and he can wash it as fast or as slow as he likes, as long as he looks after it and lets me play with it I dont care what he calls it

come to think of it **** id laugh if they were toy snakes

I agree, can't blame the fellow for getting a little aggravated after the response he got...
Nice ones mate they look great. Although I have to agree that insulting every person and their keeping methods in retaliation was a bit excessive

my hubby has a toy.... and he can wash it as fast or as slow as he likes, as long as he looks after it and lets me play with it I dont care what he calls it

come to think of it **** id laugh if they were toy snakes​

LOL - Love it - hahha

sounded funny if i said he has one.. might have been post deleted if i said it was mine lol

Tartan table cloth and a leather chair? i'd much rather some more interesting toys myself. nits gts though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back