Call Of Duty MW3

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only MW2 and black ops. Going to get MW3 eventually. When they bring out a prestige edition haha

I like playing with snakes more
But I have all the call of duty games on xbox

I have it, but my son does not let me keep it, so I am still playing Blops. Currently half way through P5.

my 14 YR old sons sadly addicted to MW3....XBOX. i then have the other 5 (4 actually) that r addicted to PS3. Oh and hubby plays the PS3 occasionaly - im more of a Pac man girl lol

Xbox - MissSavage88

I'm usually in Infected or the FFA Gun Games on MW3 - I have the liberation, etc. map pack too.

Would be cool to get some Black Ops zombies teams happenin'. All my zombies buddies have pretty much stopped playing COD when MW3 was released.

i play for about 30 mins & have to stop i keep getting juiced cause i'm crap at it haha

i play for about 30 mins & have to stop i keep getting juiced cause i'm crap at it haha
Haha, I get like that too. Lag can be so ridiculous, seriously I stabbed that guy in the head and he kept runnin', WTH? Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back