the latest teenager craze

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeannine

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
anyone else hear this on the news the other night

Cinnamon is a common spice found in many family households. There is nothing better than the smell of fresh baked cinnamon rolls in the morning and no better way to drink a cup of hot apple cidar than with a bit of cinnamon mixed in. Most people would not consider cinnamon to be harmful or life threatening. Unfortunately many teens are engaging in a stunt involving cinnamon that is sending them to the hospital and prompting calls to poison control hotlines

This is not a new craze at all, it has been around for years lol. Does no one watch Tosh.0?!

So... if one of someone died from doing this, does that mean that survivors would have to throw a bite of their pinapple fritter on the ground "for their dead homies"?

Although it's pretty ridiculous, I can remember doing comparibly idiotic things when I was a teenager. A mate and I tried to get high by eating nutmeg once, just to see if it would work. We succeeded in throwing up, and that was about it. The stuff tastes awful.

tosh.0? obviously not cause ive never heard of it before

you know i can never remember doing anything stupid that would put MY life or the life of others in any danger, maybe people like me are the abnormal ones around for nothing doing stupid stuff? or was it simply these things were not 'popular' back then or perhaps the word of mouth didnt spread as far as it seems to these days with the internet and the morons you tubing it oh and my kids never did anything this stupid either

i can remember going to BigW here one night and there were all these kids hanging around out the front, naturally all with their wonderful mobile phones/cameras at the ready, seems there was a pre arranged staged 'fight' organised luckily the police turned up to spoil their fun, boy didnt the brave little darlings quickly leg it

if you wanna kill yourself fine please go right ahead but dont take out some innocent person with you, and remember what you do will be copied by younger kids

all i can say is thank god i dont have to raise kids in this day and age it must be a nightmare for those parents who actually do try their very best to raise them right and try to keep them safe from dangers and im totally over very obvious drunken underaged kids walking the streets all hours of the night where do their parents think they are?, lock your kids in at night and put bars on the windows so they can sneak out, deadbolt the doors and sleep with the key in your pillow

between this stupid stunt and the 'choking game' i would hate to be a parent

Easy... IT's just Natural Selection's Last Stand. Kids do stupid stuff, it's a fact of life. Some of them will die, but the vast majority do incredibly stupid stuff all the time, and survive to become successful adults. When I was a teenager, I was like god. I knew everything was was to know, and I was freaking invincible! Time is a hard and unrelenting teacher.

This has been on for a while but I can't remember what the new craze is now.. I think teens are doing this because there is a very likely chance they never knew it could cause such harm to them self.

Way back in 1996.... Yep... I'm really that old... While at university, a rumour started that cinnamon could change the flavour of a certain bodily fluid.

I admit, back in 1996 I had never heard of the cinnamon challenge... But, I was also a science major...

As I was not inclined to taste a certain bodily fluid I needed to engage the services of a willing participant... Perhaps a before and after experiment....

So... Before was fine (gauge of taste)... But when it came to consuming the cinnamon... Was it worth it?

Meh... of course it was... But the vomiting and the choking and the laughing....

Well, apparently there was no flavour difference... But I a, considering a re-test of my hypothesis!

It's natures way. Do you want these people to pass on their genes?

best freaking show eva, but you should watch the janoskians, on youtube

no thank you

I tried the cinnamon challenge once... I had it in my mouth for one second and it all came out of my nose. I then spent 30 minutes removing cinnamon from behind my uvula.

Way back in 1996.... Yep... I'm really that old... While at university, a rumour started that cinnamon could change the flavour of a certain bodily fluid.

I admit, back in 1996 I had never heard of the cinnamon challenge... But, I was also a science major...

As I was not inclined to taste a certain bodily fluid I needed to engage the services of a willing participant... Perhaps a before and after experiment....

So... Before was fine (gauge of taste)... But when it came to consuming the cinnamon... Was it worth it?

Meh... of course it was... But the vomiting and the choking and the laughing....

Well, apparently there was no flavour difference... But I a, considering a re-test of my hypothesis!

dafu** did i just read?

Way back in 1996.... Yep... I'm really that old. im way older then you :lol: fishermans friend, while it might not 'change' the taste apparently it helps at a certain time if you dont like the flavor 8)

It's natures way. Do you want these people to pass on their genes? gawd no thanks, unfortunately by the time their stupidity 'culls' them out most have already breed the gene also a lot of times they take some poor innocent smuck with them

dafu** did i just read?

It's not an easy read because I wanted to avoid infractions...

Let's say that a particular oral pleasure was performed in order to gauge the taste of reproductive fluids - and then a further test was made to see if ingestion of cinnamon could alter the taste of this reproductive fluid....

i think pineapple does slim6y as do a lot of fruits and vegies i believe, id never heard of the cinnamon changing taste and obviously it doesnt work

**plants tongue firmly in cheek**
:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back