Olive Python will surely be missed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilian1924

Reaction score
My 2 Olive Python's will surely be missed

l have decided to depart with what were my 2 NT phase 1st generation captive breed Olive Python's, that l purchase in July 2010 from Reedys Reptiles.

The female as gone to a keeper here in Melbourne metro, why the male is going to a keeper in Adelaide SA nextweek.

The reason why l have decided to depart with these 2 is because, the female was to un-predictable or aggressive, the male was excess to my needs.

l can always get hold of more Olive Python's if l want to in the future.

So all l will have to look after a my pair of NT phase wild caught pure un-related Olive Python's, l could not see myself departing with these 2 the reason why is because, its very hard to get hold of wild caught reptiles from the wild on permit, compared to captive breed Olive Python's.

The 2 photos where you see a Olive on my leather recliner, is the one going to Adelaide SA, the 3rd photo you can see the female Olive on the left climbing up the chair, the male is on the right against the wall.

View attachment 247427View attachment 247428View attachment 247430

Last edited:
beautiful snakes mate just curious are wild caught more expensive?

Reptiles collected on permit from the wild should not cost more than captive breed, the price depend on what species it is, and how common they are in the pet trade or who you buy them from IMO.

Last edited:
No not really it depends on who you get them from, there is only one person that has permission to get hold off wild caught Snakes, and that is David Reed, you can contact him via is website www.reedysreptiles.com.au, if thats what your after and ask him what he as available now, or let him know what your interested in getting hold of from him wild caught or captive breed.

wow thanks mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back