Would love to hear peoples views on Olives

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all our pet snakes I would have to say although big and heavy our olives would have to be some of the friendliest and most inquisitive we have. Even our teenager will reach in and pull out our Albino with his hands with no fear of being bitten.

If you have the money and room for them definitely worth adding to your collection - the Albino is always a fav with visitors too....

Big snakes aren't an issue my BHP girl comes in at 9 kilos now and is 3.21 mtrs long. She is a nice size. I prefer the larger snakes over the smaller ones. On the hunt now for a nice albino olive!! Hope to get a subadult or advanced Juvie.

Amazing animals, definitely my favourite to work with. Gentle giants and so inquisitive.
Hopefully adding one to the collection in a few days, after 6 years of tossing up whether or not to get one! Can't sleep, feels like Christmas!

ive just got myself a cb11 male olive and hes great, a little viv defensive but ok once out. what different locales have you aussie got? i.e. albinos etc etc. olives and pretty hard to get a hold off over here in the uk so dont normally see many about. mine come from belgium.

My 2+ year old male Olive Python Katherine NT phase, is about to go to a new home, l will sure miss not having him here at my home, l'm sure he will be well look after and cared for by his new owner.

Least l will still have 1 pair of sub-adult Olive Python's Katherine NT phase, that were originally collected on permit from the wild in late 2009, Olive's are so awesome and lovely to have as a pet Python IMO.
View attachment 247982View attachment 247983View attachment 247984View attachment 247985View attachment 247986

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back