reptile jobs?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonez

Banned
Reaction score
hey guys and gals just curious if anyone knows of any jobs within the reptile industry that are avalible my girlfriend would love to get into a job like this and so would i but i dont think i could accept the difference in pay but would love for her to get a job in this industry.

We have advertised of late.....if she sends me an email [email protected] I will send a job description and application form....it's only casual though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks mate ill tell her to send one off wat sorta work do u do tho ? she isnt that experienced in this feild but is keen to learn

i dont think i could accept the difference in pay but would love for her to get a job in this industry.

lol dont work with any animals if you like your pay!! ;)

The only work in QLD from us requires a number of years working with venomous snakes just to get an interview!!

Pay depends on the job you do......trust me, some of you would love the pay cheques for some of the work we do! Experience counts though, entry level is not great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back