Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 dogs. 1 Cat, 1 bird, and thats all except my reps

2 pythons, soon to be 5
4 cats
2 dogs

And a Siamese fighting fish.

9 pythons, 2 water dragons, 1 water monitor, 1 turtle, 3 massive dogs, 4 cats, 4 ferrets, 6 rats, 1 miniature pig. I think that's it... for now. No wonder I walk around looking like a hobo. I can't afford to buy clothes because I'm busy feeding all these bastards!

3 Bredli Pythons,
4 Dogs,
3 Cats,
2 Macleay river Turtles
2 Eastern Long Neck Turtles,
Lots and Lots and Lots of fish (7 fish tanks... Big ones)
2 Horses
11 sheep
3 Rams
10 chooks and a few roosters
4 Peacocks
1 cockatiel
.... yea..... :)

9 pythons, 2 water dragons, 1 water monitor, 1 turtle, 3 massive dogs, 4 cats, 4 ferrets, 6 rats, 1 miniature pig. I think that's it... for now. No wonder I walk around looking like a hobo. I can't afford to buy clothes because I'm busy feeding all these bastards!

Lol!

i dont have enough animals!
2 dogs 2 cats 2 fish a princess parrot a copper axolotl a spotted python a rat and a horse. were getting a beardie soon as well and i really want a yearling bredli or stimson ASAP.
if i had it my way id move out to land and get another horse and a mooooo cow :D :D :D

Two Bredli pythons, two tropical fish tanks, two cichlids tanks, three Indian ringnecks, two cockatiels, 6 dogs, 3 cats, finch aviary(50+ birds), 29 sheep, 120 cows + calfs(limousin), 22 Sussex chickens, 6 miniature horses, 7 horses, 4 hermit crabs and I think that is all!

We use to have pigs and 3 camels as well but since have moved on! Oh and there is a pack of dingoes living on our property, do they count?

Ok....long list... 2 GSD's, 7 cats, 2x 4ft fish tanks of fish, 30 parrots, 18 quails, 4 chooks, 14 rats plus 30 bubs, 19 pythons, 17 lizards...i think that is everyone...

1 Diamond
1 Proserpine
2 Bredli
2 BHP
2 Woma
3 Jungle
3 Darwins (1 albino)
1 Olive
1 Childreni
10 Assorted Geckos
10 Beardies
3 Turtles
50 odd tropical fish
1 Indian Ring Neck Parrot
2 Kids

Centralian Bluey, 2 Growling Grass Frogs, Urodacus elongatus, False Garden Mantis, 8 goldfish, 2 white cloud mountain minnows, 1 rosy barb, 2 dogs, and as of tomorrow, 1 Green Cheek Conure.

We have 3 Coastals, 2 Jungles, 1 wussy pussy cat, 3 guinea pigs(soon to be 4) and two Galahs these are very much members of our family :) Ohhh and I am hoping to eventually keep a Sorong GTP and fish(just siamese fighting fish(1)and fantail guppies)

Last edited:
2 cats 2dogs 100 fish ( we have a fish tank in every room ) about 300 angle fish fry and eggs
And on the 20th I'll have 2 snakes hoot hoot

2 dogs
2 cats
2 canaries
and a goat who thinks she is a dog and lines up for the dry food
one of the dog also lines up for the carrots i give to the goat
Both dogs and goat have bonded,and sleep with each other.

We have:

2 dogs
1 bird
1 fish
2 Stimi's
2 beardies
and soon 2 jungles
Oh and 3 kids....

wow some of you people must have no (paid)job with so many to care for.I only have 2 central and 2 baby henry beardies and a blue tongue and a woodie farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back