the latest teenager craze

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuna in a can consists of about 45% dolphin 15% Tuna 25% assorted fish 15% additives..

I suggest you invest in a rod and catch you own :/

Tuna in a can consists of about 45% dolphin 15% Tuna 25% assorted fish 15% additives..

I dunno, it says Skipjack Tuna and has good protein for $. That's all i care about haha.

Maybe back in 1925, It is illegal to use dolphin in canned tuna and is also a federal offence to lie on ingredient labels. ;)

yes, but they don't have to mention certain things as long as it's under a specified %. like if there's .8% rodent droppings, they don't have to tell you at all.

post number 10 by australis in this thread, it's an obese kid eating canned chickens...full chickens!!! nothing like the chicken in a can we have in the tuna section....FULL FRICKEN CHICKENS MAN.......that are soaked in stock so long the meat falls off the bone.........i spewed a bit when i saw him eat it

Maybe back in 1925, It is illegal to use dolphin in canned tuna and is also a federal offence to lie on ingredient labels. ;)

Mate your kidding yourself if you are going to be sucked in to believing it is 100% tuna!

Have you heard of the on going fight between green peace and the money hungry tuna company "princes"
not to mention our much loved "John West"..

Have you heard of a FAD? (Fish Aggregation Device), they are used to attract tuna to make fishing alot more efficient however they attract all other kinds of sea life which inevitably get netted up and that is where they die..

Unless the can states "pole and line caught" than I can tell you there is bound to be a ray or turtle or something else in there to..

post number 10 by australis in this thread, it's an obese kid eating canned chickens...full chickens!!! nothing like the chicken in a can we have in the tuna section....FULL FRICKEN CHICKENS MAN.......that are soaked in stock so long the meat falls off the bone.........i spewed a bit when i saw him eat it

*licks lips*

In just one thread I've been put off tuna AND chicken... cheers guys :p

Smoked salmon makes it taste bad too, so I was told.

I first noticed canned chicken about a year ago. It was one of those things which sounded so disgusting I just had to try it. It was so much worse than I expected.

Tinned tuna is pretty much pure tuna. Sure they'll catch turtles and dolphins and mermaids and stuff in the nets, and half of them will die before being thrown back, or tinned and sold on the black market or enjoyed on the trawler or whatever, but what ends up in the tin on the supermarket shelf with a tuna label on it is tuna. You're murdering dolphins and turtles and stuff when you eat tinned tuna, but you're not eating them. Seems a shame - if they're dying anyway we might as well eat them.

I watched the video, well some of it anyway. That is revolting. I don't think I'd even feed that to my dogs, and they eat poo.

I swear we were (well at least I was) talking of oral pleasures and eating cinnamon... Yet people have to bring this thread down to the gutter and start talking about canned chicken and dolphin... Sickening... Absolutely sickening that we just can't keep on task...

So we've covered cinnamon, sex and fish?
Now what do we have left to talk about? Other than the fact Cinnamon, Sex and Fish sounds like an awesome name for a band.

Tinned tuna is pretty much pure tuna. Sure they'll catch turtles and dolphins and mermaids and stuff in the nets, and half of them will die before being thrown back, or tinned and sold on the black market or enjoyed on the trawler or whatever, but what ends up in the tin on the supermarket shelf with a tuna label on it is tuna. You're murdering dolphins and turtles and stuff when you eat tinned tuna, but you're not eating them. Seems a shame - if they're dying anyway we might as well eat them.

Hm after growing up as a young'n in a fishing community and having a family of fisherman, having pro fisherman as friends and briefly working in the fishing industry, I am sorry to tell you but you are misinformed..

With this argument there is more inside information needed than a google search..
All meat industries in fact have their dirty little secrets..but we can save that for another day..

It's not an easy read because I wanted to avoid infractions...

Let's say that a particular oral pleasure was performed in order to gauge the taste of reproductive fluids - and then a further test was made to see if ingestion of cinnamon could alter the taste of this reproductive fluid....

Did you retest it at regular intervals just in case it took your body more time to ingest it???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hm after growing up as a young'n in a fishing community and having a family of fisherman, having pro fisherman as friends and briefly working in the fishing industry, I am sorry to tell you but you are misinformed..

With this argument there is more inside information needed than a google search..
All meat industries in fact have their dirty little secrets..but we can save that for another day..
No please tell I want to hear this kind of stuff lol.
And Chicken in A can guy is disgusting and he done it for A dare. Sickening and I can't believe the US can sell that sort of ****

It's not an easy read because I wanted to avoid infractions...

Let's say that a particular oral pleasure was performed in order to gauge the taste of reproductive fluids - and then a further test was made to see if ingestion of cinnamon could alter the taste of this reproductive fluid....

tumblr_m1zf5hFoJU1qipzp7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back