Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and various snakes:

Attachments

• Handling3.jpg
    Handling3.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 122
  • Bredli 7.jpg
    Bredli 7.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Water7.jpg
    Water7.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Samson cuddle.jpg
    Samson cuddle.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Princebig.jpg
    Princebig.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 117
your daughter is so pretty! and she looks like she really loves her herps

thank you Icarus, she is now 21 and her passion for reptiles is as high as ever, shes keen for me to start training her on handling venomous snakes until she is confident enough to start catching snakes next season for extra money, i'm a very proud father p.s. she would kill me for posting that last photo though! lol

not quite a lady yet, but this is my lil shirley temple of the herp world:

She absolutely loves Worm "her" woma snakie as she calls him. He is so lovely and placid with her and she loves that he seems to follow her around when they go outside to play... Moments before I got the camera she was trying to get him to open his mouth and put her dolly's dummy in his mouth "cos he is tired mama, and wants to have a sleep"... She never had a dummy when she was a baby, but now she is obsessed with them... She's a crack up.

429995_308289469232485_100001543027981_829228_375975219_n.jpg

425025_308289572565808_100001543027981_829229_226554880_n.jpg

423110_308289649232467_100001543027981_829230_1999987010_n.jpg

not quite a lady yet, but this is my lil shirley temple of the herp world:

She absolutely loves Worm "her" woma snakie as she calls him. He is so lovely and placid with her and she loves that he seems to follow her around when they go outside to play... Moments before I got the camera she was trying to get him to open his mouth and put her dolly's dummy in his mouth "cos he is tired mama, and wants to have a sleep"... She never had a dummy when she was a baby, but now she is obsessed with them... She's a crack up.

what a sweetie! you've got her hooked young lol

Yeah babe. She's actually the one that got me over my fear of snakes. At 18mths old I took her to a reptile show, i didnt think she could get any more excited than she did when the "dockdile" came,until she saw the olive that they had! she was jumping up and down trying to get to it. even after he put it in its bag she was still trying to get to the bag. After the show they did photos with a childrens python, the kids were supposed to look but not touch. Not Matilda, she grabbed the snake from his hands and put it around her neck.... I nearly died, i was already standing as far away as I could from the snake when i thought hell if she can do it so can I. i patter him and fell in love with snakes... She has no fear whatsoever. Its amazing. All animals love her too.

21691c50.jpg
dabf8cfd.jpg

9655931e.jpg

476ae017.jpg

BTW none of these are my snakes :p

6 going on 16 :) she gets that side from her mum....... :)

At least the kids have got the reptile bug. And it's helpful when it come time for the hatchie cleaning line :)

aah i have one similar, she's 3 going on 30 (and of course takes after her father!) I have just started letting Tilly feed Worm and Darla our murray darling. She loves it and tells everyone about it for days... She horrifies little old ladies who feel the need to ask what she loves when she says snakes and crocodiles. its good to see a generation of kids growing up respecting snakes instead of fearing them.

My lil lady :)

Shes very cute samee.

When i mention to people we have a female snake catcher they always seem surprised, little do they know woman handle snakes better than most of the men!! Would like to see some pics of lovely ladies holding their snakes, heres a friend of mine holding my Coastal "fluffy"

View attachment 247475

That coastal is HUGE!! How big is fluffy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back