Maggie (Frillneck) soaking up some rays :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo2

Reaction score
Enjoying some time in the backyard :) She's a funny one; once she's had enough she runs back inside and climbs back into her cage :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_6852.JPG
    IMG_6852.JPG
    169.6 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_6856.jpg
    IMG_6856.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_6861.jpg
    IMG_6861.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_6869.jpg
    IMG_6869.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 144
Sheesh I don't know if I would be game enough to let mine down on the lawn no matter what reptile. These things r super quick aren't they?? Has it ever tried to do a runner on u???

Sheesh I don't know if I would be game enough to let mine down on the lawn no matter what reptile. These things r super quick aren't they?? Has it ever tried to do a runner on u???

Half my backyard, from the patio, is netted off for the birds and it also works for Maggie :) She's quick when she gets up on her hind legs, lol. Mostly though she simply runs back inside where she knows it's safe and where her enclosure is. She's also very approachable and rarely feels the need to run away from people.

That last picture is awesome. She's a very pretty girl.

That last picture is awesome. She's a very pretty girl.

Third day in a row today where I've left her outside to have her come back in about an hour later to climb back into her enclosure. One smart cookie!!

A couple of new pics after she'd been outside for a shower then come back inside to soak up some rays under her lamp....

I built her a ramp into her enclosure to make it easier for her when she comes back inside - so far it has worked great for the past 2 days and she's taken to it like a champ :D

Attachments

• IMG_6926.jpg
    IMG_6926.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_6934.jpg
    IMG_6934.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 79
hew did you train her to do that?

I didnt (well, not deliberately) :) She's comfortable with her environment, being her enclosure and the house/outside, and knows where she is. She must feel most comfortable on her branch, in her enclosure, so continues to return to it when she's done with being outside. I allow her to explore at her own pace and I only feed her in her enclosure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back