Paradox albino from southern cross reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ghosts

Not so new Member
Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys I was wanting to know what females from southern cross reptiles have produced paradox albino babies and have anyone produced second or third generation paradox albinos? Also someone said that the other line from snake ranch has also produced paradox albinos can anyone confirm this and give more information on that line of paradoxs? Thank you

There is one up for sale on ReptilesDownUnder.com i stared at the pic for a good 30 minutes wishing i was a millionaire

The Mother is daughter of blondie and this is what I mean everyone I have spoken to so far have only produced paradox albinos for f1 female and no one has produce any from f2 albino or het female and also haven't produce any paradox albinos from f2 paradoxs

Last edited:
There is one up for sale on ReptilesDownUnder.com i stared at the pic for a good 30 minutes wishing i was a millionaire

You don't need to be a millionare.......far from it.
Established neonates are sold for $3300 and yearlings for $5000........a pair of adult proven breeder's only cost $25k

$3300 is there a 10 year waiting list lol but who's going to pay 25k for a pair of snakes that may not produce them again?

They have defiantly bred from f1 and f2 female. They have also been breed from paradox to paradox pairing the mode is not yet understood but there are a few around (less then 40). Here's something to think about is a paradox albino still a T- albino as it expresses melanin?

Last edited:
The Mother is daughter of blondie and this is what I mean everyone I have spoken to so far have only produced paradox albinos for f1 female and no one has produce any from f2 albino or het female and also haven't produce any paradox albinos from f2 paradoxs

junglejags......or should i say James.
You have no idea what you are talking about......all the above is incorrect.

$3300 is there a 10 year waiting list lol but who's going to pay 25k for a pair of snakes that may not produce them again?

No, there is not a 10 yr waiting list........they are not that popular.......the animals that cost 25k, have produced them 3 seasons straight....there are other's producing them too.........so long as they survive, breed and neonates are produced, i'd bet alot of money that they will produce more.........i should know, i've bred them:)

Buying any livestock is a risk........there are plenty of people with experience that purchase animals for large sums of money.......Compare purchasing a hatchling or yearling specimen with a trait or an adult proven breeding pair with the same trait........given they are both healthy......i'd purchase the adult pair.............the hatchling or yearling may never survive the time it takes to raise it to adequate breeding age and size to even get the opportunity to breed from it, it may not reproduce the first season, or any season for that matter, where as the proven pair will be able to produce for the buyer within the first season of ownership and therefore the development can begin.....

Again, comments like that show lack of experience, dozens of people in OZ have purchased animals priced in that bracket and taken the risk..........not just with reptiles either.

citrus........more like less than 20:)

To my knowledge, there has only been 7 keepers who have produced a single paradox albino darwin, 1 keeper that has produced 2 and 2 keepers that have produced the rest.

cheers

Last edited:
That's funny Mick you told me different lol you said you have produced 20 and know of 10 people who have breed them. I can forward your email back to you here it is

I know of 7 different people who have hatched 1 paradox and 2 others who have hatched more than 1……plus myself who has produced almost 20……..that makes 10 different people’s animals……what makes you think I don’t know about them all.

Last edited:
"That's funny Mick you told me different "
No james................i said i have produced almost 20......get it right when you try to repeat things:)
cheers

Last edited:
Yes but if you have produced almost 20 and 7 other people have produced 1 and 2 people have produced 2 or more so that means other people have produced 11 and you almost 20 how is there less then 20 around? Doesn't make sense unless you have really produced less then 9. Suppose 9 is close enough to almost 20 lol

Last edited:
your comment was that there were a few around (less than 40) (read above).....

my reply was less than 20.......(referring to less than 20 around the country in other's collections).......

like I said less then 40 your "almost 20" and another 11 plus

Orientalis, a question if I may, do you know whether or not paradox x paradox produces 100% paradox hatchies?

Orientalis, a question if I may, do you know whether or not paradox x paradox produces 100% paradox hatchies?

From my results thus far, breeding an F2 Paradox Albino male to 3 F2 Paradox Albino females, has unfortunately not resulted in a full clutch of Paradox neonates............as yet.

It is my intention to pair F3 Paradox's to F3 Paradox's to see if this alters the outcome, also try different combinations of F3 progeny back to F2 parents........plenty of work left to be done here......cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back