NT Pet Expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'll be there.

Edit: Not to exhibit or anything but to take a gander and waste some time.

I don't know if there's going to be any reptiles there this year, so I'm contemplating having a stall, but most of my snakes are due to shed around or just after that time. Decisions, decisions!

I saw a few reptiles last year but not that many. Was kinda disappointed actually. I don't know what's involved in holding a stall but if you do decide to go ahead I'll make sure to take a look. Can offer some set up help if needed too. I'll be heading over to kill time basically so the more to look at the better! ;)

If I do decide to have a stall pop in and say hi Jande.

My other issue is I don't have much in the way of a display setup for larger snakes, only for smaller snakes. I guess I'll have to work something out! I'm not sure if it will even be worth all the trouble. So much to think about.

Will do. And yeah I can imagine displays being a bit of an issue. Is there a deadline to put your name down for a stall? Not sure how it works but it's definitely getting close now. I'm sure displays wouldn't have to be anything fancy. I'm sure it helps, but I've seen some pretty shabby display cases in the past and the people coming to take a look were no less than when they were kept in something fancy. Keep me updated on whatever you decide to do! :)

I've decided not to have a stall now because I've found out there are going to two other stalls with reptiles. I was only going to have a stall to represent the reptile community because I was told there weren't going to be any other reptiles there.

Well I decided last minute to attend and bring some snakes. The expo is on today. If your not doing anything pop in and say hi.

It was really good. Apparently numbers were way down this year on previous years. They got about 1800 through the door I believe. I'm glad it wasn't any busier. It would have been too hectic for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back